Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Kuma wasn't heading for marijoa he basically crashed red line in his way to egghead but if that was the case then how did he teleport for example zoro to an island in new world where mihawk was residing from sabaody on the other side?
That being said why was killer navigating to elbaf with a vivre card instead of log which was set to elbaf at wano being east? Or if he was heading via log then who do they have a vivre of that is residing in elbaf?
Finally it seems that hachinosu is gonna become either marineford 2.0 or winner island will become god valley 2.0 with this many D. gathering (situation being garp as whitebeard in hachinosu or him plus law vs teach would create a reversed god valley where the other side wins)

they don't consider character plot points without fights relevant.
is this a serious questiona fter what we just seen at the start of egg head ? Sea is the most dangerous thing in one piece even more then emperors .
Its not all about fight (Strength is important though in Luffy's journey). I understand why Robin is very important to the crew. I cant remember much from Nami in the past few arcs that made me feel she is more important than Robin, let alone deuteragonist-worthy

Its not all about fight (Strength is important though in Luffy's journey). I understand why Robin is very important to the crew. I cant remember much from Nami in the past few arcs that made me feel she is more important than Robin, let alone deuteragonist-worthy
Robin was almost irrelevant until Onigashima, Nami had a lot to do in WCI and had key moments in FMI and Punk Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.