Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That just proves my point. "They're meant to cause terrible harm." Why would a sword be meant to cause terrible harm over another? It's the "quality" of the blade. Blades have different qualities, and they can be ranked. He talks specifically about the ability of a "sword" to cause terrible harm. Not a swordsman.
Not sure what you're arguing against you seem confused...

Enma isn't a sword that gives buffs, it has a bad personality where it steals a lot of haki without permission.

You asked why utilize named blades simple, cause when you tame a named "cursed" blade you become stronger.

Zoro got stronger when he tamed Enma cause, he created a new style with CoC satisfying the personality of the sword.

You're giving me more material to prove my point. It's like showing me a page of the bible to prove that god exists.

But sure. He says that the blades are crap. Why would that blade be crap and Enma be a meito? What's the difference? What's the point? So Zoro's Ashura would be as strong with those "crap" swords as it was with his current swords?

"A swordsman must master it and bend it to his will" - it's a symbiotic relationship. I'm not saying it's just the sword, and if Nami picks up Enma, she can suddenly one shot Kaku. But it goes both ways. I would give an edge to the skill of the swordsman as importance, like a 70:30, but you can't deny that it's a powerup.

You're giving me more material to prove my point. It's like showing me a page of the bible to prove that god exists.

But sure. He says that the blades are crap. Why would that blade be crap and Enma be a meito? What's the difference? What's the point? So Zoro's Ashura would be as strong with those "crap" swords as it was with his current swords?

"A swordsman must master it and bend it to his will" - it's a symbiotic relationship. I'm not saying it's just the sword, and if Nami picks up Enma, she can suddenly one shot Kaku. But it goes both ways. I would give an edge to the skill of the swordsman as importance, like a 70:30, but you can't deny that it's a powerup.
It is obviously a power up .
BM was saying watch out Kaido this sword is dangerous !!!
ANd zoro was only trying to cut kaido with enma since only enma was able too .
Enma is a way stronger sword then a normal one .
Once zoro will bend it to his will it will be even stronger since he will be able to use it at his 100% capacity .
This is just like sanji being now part cyborg this is a power up .

I guess bakkin the former rocks pirate girl was not the woman of wb only his simp like bakkin want always a child from wb but he dont care about her cause wb was not a regular member of the rocks only cause they loss in a davy back fight thats the reason he never mentioned the rocks pirates cause he hates them. Why should someone who loves family like wb not care about his wife and his son? That make not sense

Status
Not open for further replies.