Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
“If the Earth is round, why do all of these sources say it’s flat?” <-You

Kaido is too much of a retard to be the strongest. Without his invincible body he would’ve died on his first voyage.
The thing you don't understand is that it doesn't matter how we view Kaido but how the author does...
If he decided Kaido is #1, he is #1. I dont like it that he is at that spot but he is there.
In my mind, both Zoro and Mihawk could make quick work of him but unless Oda agrees, it is pointless.

I have freedom to speculate that Zoro is stronger but it is speculation nonetheless.
I cant do the same with Mihawk unless he gets stronger like Zoro did or somehow avoids the plothole of being above WSC.
Weevil is a retard too and yet the author claims he is as strong as prime Whitebeard...

Honestly considering the coverstory, you might be right. Weevil could have been her first (maybe based on some unrequited love with Newgate), but it went wrong.

I could believe she sold her own clone for money to the WG lol

Now im curious if shes made others.
Yes maybe thats why shes facing the other way oda could be throwing a curveball making us think its Stuccy but actually Bakkin, it would depend on her age nd if it fits with the timeline.

With Lucci and now Kaku having awakening, it makes me wonder if the WG has some way of inducing a full, controllable zoan awakening now. Maybe the Impel Down Jailer Beasts were an earlier, less successful attempt.

This is the logical explanation as to why WG side has so many awakened df
Dont forget doflamingo is awakened too... and he is close to WG official who is above sengoku before timeskip

Status
Not open for further replies.