Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
He didnt even interact with Zoro much on panel and knew for a fact that Zoro didnt have Haki & there's no way he couldve made a Kokuto.

The problem isnt regarding only Wano people not caring, nobody not even Oda cared enough about GB's kokuto lol. All you guys have is one panel.
Zoro did have Haki though, he had Asura which is Conqueror’s Haki.

Regardless, under your guys’ nonsense view Mihawk should’ve been shocked to see a black blade with Zoro, especially if Zoro “didn’t have Haki” as you incorrectly said. The truth is that Mihawk didn’t care about Shusui because black blades are not the center of the universe and not everyone needs to drop what they’re doing to comment on a black blade.

I wonder when puddings will play a role
Her being a 3 eyed plus having a devil fruit based on memories seems pretty relevant
I assume that she will be eventually forced to interpret whatever RPs BB gets from Law (assumedly).

I also can imagine shes the reason the BMP eventually ally with Luffy to save her and defeat BB. Thatd be my assumption at least.

As for her power, ultimately I can see her either being central to saving Kuma one day in the endgame or even restoring BMs memories to a point where she knows what she did to Caramel and the other kids

So the weakest and most pathetic "Low Top Tier" Admiral forged what made Mihawk's and Ryuma's entire careers and will be defeated by Lanji before Zolo can defeat Mihawk ?

Lmao, so actually Aramaki isn't the death of the Admirals, he's the death of the sword fans!
:kobeha::quest:
@Fleet Leader Fenaker
Aramaki had also his nails in black, did he unlocked the Black Nails also, lmao ?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Zoro did have Haki though, he had Asura which is Conqueror’s Haki.
:seriously:

Regardless, under your guys’ nonsense view Mihawk should’ve been shocked to see a black blade with Zoro, especially if Zoro “didn’t have Haki” as you incorrectly said. The truth is that Mihawk didn’t care about Shusui because black blades are not the center of the universe and not everyone needs to drop what they’re doing to comment on a black blade.
Nobody commented on Gb's blade lol, not Oda, not Scabbards, not himself. Whereas Oda's been very clear and confirmed that Yoru & Shisui are Black without a shred of doubt.

There's literally zero reason to think it is not a Green Blade f.ex.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
:seriously:

Nobody commented on Gb's blade lol, not Oda, not Scabbards, not himself. Whereas Oda's been very clear and confirmed that Yoru & Shisui are Black without a shred of doubt.

There's literally zero reason to think it is not a Green Blade f.ex.
You’re like a tape recorder on repeat lol, Mihawk didn’t comment on Shusui but Shusui is of course still a black blade.

Do you people even read manga or do you just look at the dialogue bubbles and go from there?

Status
Not open for further replies.