Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucci still have the portrayal of being the leading figure who asked kaku to destroy the ship ?
If there was not the same gap between them then before we would have got it telled by Oda .
Cool so zoro is luffys leader since he has dicated to luffy on several occasions. Perfect example lol

I guess zoro is also laws superior since he dicated to law. (Which would make sense)

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yeah cause anyone can eat a zoan not anyone can be as skilled as they are when it comes to rokushiki

Doesn't change the fact without their zoans they would be significantly weaker than what they are
And again, their Martial art is their strongest techniques respectively.
Give them a stronger fruit like an Ancient Zoan or a Mythical.
And they'll be even more powerful.
Because all it does is enhance what already exists.
Their zoans are bog standard zoans anyway.

Kaku showed the most improvement
2 years fruit he awakened
He can do his strongest attack pre ts casually in base
He s more talented than lucci
Lucci has nothing on kaku
Maybe with his devil fruit, which is the point you can argue. Doesn't make him stronger or even equal to Lucci. Lucci was MILES ahead, and still is. They both had the same powerup. Just because Kaku did it in less time, doesn't make him equal. Lucci was always the prodigy because of his fighting skills, not his df. Get out of Zoro's ass.

I don't have to prove what NO ONE saw.
Yes because kaku being as strong as lucci is in your fanboy head .
Show me kaku using cp9 ultimate move ?
You are trying to say because they both got haki and awakening they are same strenght ? This is stupid .
Lucci is a better fighter .
He is stronger
he is faster he is smarter and nothing show us kaku to be his equal in that at all .
You zoro fanboys only want to hype kaku for stupid reason . ANd we all know it .

1. Kaido priased kid king. King also stated his Durability was above that of a dragon. The only known dragon that he knows is kaido. It's why the base of the serpahims are lunarians and not oni. Theire Durability.

2. Zoro literally overcame kings Durability in his last attack. To add mid fight zoro asked why doesn't king simply try tanking his attacks and feels the need to stay in speed mode to dodge

3. Cute still doesn't change what I said. It's stupid of you to think zoro used advance coc on kaido when kaido told luffy (zoros captain) that he doubts luffy can do it
1. okay

2. king’s fire was off his back meaning his dirsbility was off. Plain and simple. Oda told us thats how his durability works and made sure to show us that at the end. Argue with Oda why he made King stupid

3. None of this matters. Luffy has all of Zoro’s powers and is much stronger with all of those powers and Luffy says Advcoa cant damage kaido so by default, weaker advcoa like Zoro’s cant

Status
Not open for further replies.