Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
except luffy was getting hits on Lucci whereas Zoro had just enough physical strength to overpowered kaku which he did previously two years ago.
Except Zoro only got 4 panels of fighting and in 3 of them Zoro casually blocks 3 named attacks and in the last one he sends Kaku to his pals. Pts Zoro used Asura to stop a sky slicer and gorilla arms to clash and overpower Kaku, this is Oda's way to show that awakening=AdCoC is a gigantic meme, CoA > awakening.

Except Zoro only got 4 panels of fighting and in 3 of them Zoro casually blocks 3 named attacks and in the last one he sends Kaku to his pals. Pts Zoro used Asura to stop a sky slicer and gorilla arms to clash and overpower Kaku, this is Oda's way to show that awakening=AdCoC is a gigantic meme, CoA > awakening.
Casually? he was being pushed back until he started to overpowered kaku with his physical strength. Sky slicer is a regular attack as far as I can tell.

except luffy was getting hits on Lucci whereas Zoro had just enough physical strength to overpowered kaku which he did previously two years ago.
Except Zoro only got 4 panels of fighting and in 3 of them Zoro casually blocks 3 named attacks and in the last he sends Kaku to his pals.
Lor d. Cost the insecure zoro stans who hate the sanji fans the others fandom to overhype zoro who can't put kaku to sleep with three swords he think kaku is weak like apo and killer.
Who said anything about Kaku being weak? He's weak compared to Zoro but thanks to awakening wankers he's a low YC1 or low top tier. Zoro already beat a YC1 so he fights people stronger than that while your favorite fights his dick with his hand. :cheers:

I think it wouldn't like to me that Stussy's change...

I want her to be bad, not another ally, shit. Oda will broke her to!?

Her CP0/underworld emperor plot was great as it's potential plot to connect it to Du Feld, Drug Peclo, Umit, Giberson and others (see Jinbe's speech back at WCI, f.e.)

Don't know what's going to happen to Stussy but I am scared, very scared.

Early Spoilers:

Reality:

Pushed back, then overpowers Kaku, who receives no damage, with Oda having to use a plot device(Stussy) to put Kaku to sleep

Meanwhile Luffy vs Kaku's superior

:josad:
Neither Zoro nor Kaku was going all out. Point is Oda made Zoro vs Kaku inconclusive, and had to use a plot device(Stussy) to put Kaku to sleep when in Luffy vs Lucci's case, he showed the big gap between them with Luffy effortlessly dodging Lucci's attacks(while sleeping in some panels) and being close to KO him with one of his attacks :kayneshrug:
Come on Bogard, you're better than this nonsense.

Kaku used his strongest form, new named attacks, and got easily sent crashing down by a basic-CoA no-named block.

Luffy used his own strongest form, and used named attacks. Let's not forget that Lucci was up and fine within, what? Seconds, minutes?

This is not meant to slander Luffy.

Let's take a step back and think about how ridiculous it is to say Luffy ended up looking better in his fight.

"Zoro did no damage" and "Zoro needed a plot device" are B.S. and y'all know it lmao.

Crazy stuff.

Come on Bogard, you're better than this nonsense.

Kaku used his strongest form, new named attacks, and got easily sent crashing down by a basic-CoA no-named block.

Luffy used his own strongest form, and used named attacks. Let's not forget that Lucci was up and fine within, what? Seconds, minutes?

This is not meant to slander Luffy.

Let's take a step back and think about how ridiculous it is to say Luffy ended up looking better in his fight.

"Zoro did no damage" and "Zoro needed a plot device" are B.S. and y'all know it lmao.

Crazy stuff.
Lucci was fine? Did you not read he lost consciousness and Stussy was making fun of it? Ofc you a zorofan so you lack vision and a brain to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.