Status
Not open for further replies.
Base Inu and Neko could each fight Jack for an entire day by themselves repeatedly.

Jack having to fight Inu and Neko alternating for 5 days vs Aramaki fodderizing them should immediately tell you that there’s a massive fucking gap in power between commanders and admirals.
Base Inu and Neko were both fighting Jack while resting inbetween. Inu rests and recovers while Neko fights and vice versa. That proves Jack > Inu and Neko.

Yamato is YC1 tier and she was fighting Aramaki equally

C

Cruxroux

With a blinside.

Do you perhaps not understand what it means?

You also haven't seen an Admiral at 100%, it was evident after PH.
But I'm discussing with an Admiral Hater, so it's pointless.

Anyone who believes Admirals are YC1 can only be haters.
Akainu was standing infront of Whitebeard pirates ready fuck them up After killing whitebeard. Name me YC1 who can do that.
When everyone was trying to Heal / recover , akainu went to get BB right after marineford.

Lmao people are delusioned.

Base Inu and Neko were both fighting Jack while resting inbetween. Inu rests and recovers while Neko fights and vice versa. That proves Jack > Inu and Neko.

Yamato is YC1 tier and she was fighting Aramaki equally
Yamato literally said that they needed to get Luffy and did no damage to Aramaki.

Yamato was so shook by him that she gave up on her dream and decided to stay in Wano.

Akainu was standing infront of Whitebeard pirates ready fuck them up After killing whitebeard. Name me YC1 who can do that.
When everyone was trying to Heal / recover , akainu went to get BB right after marineford.

Lmao people are delusioned.
Ben Beckman can do that. He made Kizaru surrender

Yamato literally said that they needed to get Luffy and did no damage to Aramaki.

Yamato was so shook by him that she gave up on her dream and decided to stay in Wano.
She stayed because she knew she was strong enough to fend off an Admiral. Scabbards were fodders but Yamato was definitely doing damage

Not impressive when his best feat is fighting Vista who is tiers bellow commanders

And he couldn't injure tobiroppo lvl Vista either, meanwhile Aokiji crippled Jozu

Why wouldn't he?

Aokiji is a human and was fighting a man that Mihawk admitted inferiority to when Jozu came out to save WB
Show me a panel where Mihawk is bleeding. Mihawk had no wound after Paramount War.

Status
Not open for further replies.