Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t really care if gorosei > admirals because from my point of view the admirals AND the gorosei can both be crazy powerful.

Like nothing really changes for me powerscaling wise if Saturn is more powerful than Kizaru.

I just put Saturn in my top 5 and everything else stays the same lol

No I know I understand the whole situation I’ve read the King Riku dialogue with Fujitora like 30 times. Fujitora wanted to expose the warlord system and had he interfered there would have been a cover up. I understand that.

It is still correct, however, to say that Aramaki has better feats than him.

Two things can be true at once lol
He has better feats because GB didnt have any inhibitions preventing him from taking out the people he did, whereas Fuji did. My point of contention was you trying to compare GB taking out people he didnt care about with Fuji not wanting to actually KO Zoro or Luffy at that point in time as if they were both comparable.

It's worth pointing that Issho is based on Zatoichi, a character who make himself seem weaker then he actually he is, that everyone keep underestimating in the movies and series. His whole character is the opposite of flexing on the weak. But I don't doubt that when Fujitora face someone he deems worthy, he'll show some of the coolest feats in the series. Don't underestimate gravity and blind old men in japanese media

Status
Not open for further replies.