Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t really care if gorosei > admirals because from my point of view the admirals AND the gorosei can both be crazy powerful.

Like nothing really changes for me powerscaling wise if Saturn is more powerful than Kizaru.

I just put Saturn in my top 5 and everything else stays the same lol
Stop it. Gorosei aren't strong

Admirals are THE strongest in WG. They are the reason why WG have power.

Gorosei aren't some mystery in one piece world, they are public figures.
If they were strong, everyone would've sensed it, like Akainu, Sengoku, Kizaru... etc and called them out

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
To the contrary, and as you yourself alluded, I think Ryokugyu > Fuji in attack potency.

Fuji hit Luffy and Zoro with gravity waves without Ko’ing them.

A single root from Ryokugyu would have killed then in Dressrosa.
Fuji was also massively restraining himself in Dressrosa, just sheer association with Ryokugyu neg diffing the characters he has should prove that (along with Aokiji negging Jozu and such), even a half serious Fujitora should’ve obliterated Luffy and Zoro at Dressrosa.

But the point of Fuji’s character is that he is a Tiger stalking in the bushes, not a raging bull like Ryokugyu who doesn’t pull his punches so to speak.

Like I said Ryokugyu has top tier CoA on top of pretty nasty root Hax so offensively he is top tier, but Fuji’s gravity and meteors and shit with no Haki involve massively outclass tree roots.

Status
Not open for further replies.