Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Oda for this Saturn reveal. Little research and you can spin so many interesting theories together. What i've found so far is that Shani refers to the divine personification of the planet Saturn in Hinduism, and is one of the nine heavenly objects. in Hindu astrology. Shani is also a male Hindu deity in the Puranas, whose iconography consists of a black figure carrying a sword or danda (sceptre) and sitting on a crow.

Now of course there are many other mythologies that associate with Saturn like in Roman Religion, even the Ancient Egypt had their own concept of Saturn. But the Hinduism one caught my eye because it's the only one so specific with the characteristics. Like holding something called a danda (scepter). Which we can clearly see. I was too lazy to look deeper into, though. I am sure by next week, we will have tons of theories. Can't wait to read them all.
:finally:

You're going this and that way when the matter is a million times easier to explain.

We have two guys supposedly in their prime squaring up against the same old fuck.

For Kizaru it went like this:

For Blackbeard it went like this:

So don't tell me some crap about Aramaki not being on BB's level. In comparison Teach looked like the OP world's biggest bitch.

If BB negged a warlord, Ryo already defeated a stronger warlord.

If Teach doesn't beat Law who is roughly on Old Ray level he got nothing on an Admiral let alone fucking Akainu.
That whole thing disproves your point. Rayleigh is a "Low Top Tier" or whatever. He's not on par with Admirals. And he escape unscathed, and SHs got saved from Kizaru.

Rayleigh ain't getting defeated by Kizaru without Kizaru taking heavy damage and the island being destroyed.

Love Oda for this Saturn reveal. Little research and you can spin so many interesting theories together. What i've found so far is that Shani refers to the divine personification of the planet Saturn in Hinduism, and is one of the nine heavenly objects. in Hindu astrology. Shani is also a male Hindu deity in the Puranas, whose iconography consists of a black figure carrying a sword or danda (sceptre) and sitting on a crow.

Now of course there are many other mythologies that associate with Saturn like in Roman Religion, even the Ancient Egypt had their own concept of Saturn. But the Hinduism one caught my eye because it's the only one so specific with the characteristics. Like holding something called a danda (scepter). Which we can clearly see. I was too lazy to look deeper into, though. I am sure by next week, we will have tons of theories. Can't wait to read them all.
:finally:
This saturn reveal was a fucking plot twist btw.... i'm really shocked

Also, I think people have a wrong interpretation.

The 1055 scene is not meant to make Ryokugyu look weak.

It's meant to make Shanks look strong.

My fellow admiral bros won't agree with my Shanks wank, but imo the fact that he's confirmed to be Oda's self insert is too much to ignore.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
You're going this and that way when the matter is a million times easier to explain.

We have two guys supposedly in their prime squaring up against the same old fuck.

For Kizaru it went like this:

For Blackbeard it went like this:

So don't tell me some crap about Aramaki not being on BB's level. In comparison Teach looked like the OP world's biggest bitch.

If BB negged a warlord, Ryo already defeated a stronger warlord.

If Teach doesn't beat Law who is roughly on Old Ray level he got nothing on an Admiral let alone fucking Akainu.
More emphasis on "you're stopping A MARINE ADMIRAL".
Not "stopping ME"
Not "stopping the 2nd strongest admiral".

A MARINE ADMIRAL.

Which means, there isn't a monstrous gap between any Admirals, and any downplay against Fuji and Aramaki is nothing more than nostalgic glasses for the OG3.

Status
Not open for further replies.