Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Why would it? He's fighting Blackbeard anyone other than Luffy will lose to him.
Honestly its the only logcal outcome. He has RPs. BB needs RPs. BB is "one" of the final antagonists. Theres really not much of an avenue left here if he doesnt actually get what he wants
Cause Law feels like one of the protagonists at this point

yeah, we saw him getting captured by Hawkins for a while there in Wano, but then he escaped right after, maybe something like that happens

I don't know, i'm just not used to seeing the bad guys actually achieve something lately

Blackbeard went to Amazon Lily and got kinda clowned by having to leave with only Koby

and his entire crew got petrified lol

yeah, we saw him getting captured by Hawkins for a while there in Wano, but then he escaped right after, maybe something like that happens

I don't know, i'm just not used to seeing the bad guys actually achieve something lately

Blackbeard went to Amazon Lily and got kinda clowned by having to leave with only Koby

Damn you brought up a good point which is something oda has to work on

It seems the only reason the Amazon Lily event occured was to actually capture Koby (in the story, ik BBs intent was Hancock). Koby seems to have importance to the marines and plot in general with the Rock Port incident.

Note that BB, Law and Koby were all part of that incident, and it allowed BB to defeat Ochoku apparently. So itd make good sense for both Koby and Law to be on Fullalead at least (defeated or not).

Status
Not open for further replies.