Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Weevil is definitely stronger than marco and king at least
When it comes to ryokugyu vs weevil tho its impossible to currently say what really want down

Could ryo have simply stomped him just like he did king and queen? Yeah
Could ryo have used a hostage to stop weevil from fighting back? Yeah

With us not seeing any aftereffects of the fight especially like ryokugyu's trees or just general damage to the island its hard to say
He’s stronger than Katakuri too

Nothing, only one statement of Kizaru that i value higher than the hype any other YC1 has received so far.

If that doesn't convince you you're free to put him at YC1 level. For me someone that's said to be a younger version of WB in strength [whatever that strength entails is unspecified] is definitely superior to a YC1 in my book.
When Weevil is really a "clone" failed or not of WB .
do you think he is able to use COC Haki like WB?
Not in terms of being able to use it at that level of WB but if he inherited it .

Weevil is definitely stronger than marco and king at least
When it comes to ryokugyu vs weevil tho its impossible to currently say what really want down

Could ryo have simply stomped him just like he did king and queen? Yeah
Could ryo have used a hostage to stop weevil from fighting back? Yeah

With us not seeing any aftereffects of the fight especially like ryokugyu's trees or just general damage to the island its hard to say
Weevil got the same treatment as Injured King.

Marco got better feata against Aokiji and Akainu.
Post automatically merged:

Because he wasn’t expecting the attack? He was surprised
Him was even screaming like " WAIT WAIT"

Young WB was Whitebeard during the Rocks era, and in the Rocks era, WB was not yet WSM.
But who says his physical strength at that time wasn't in its prime ?

What changes in WB's body at the age of 36 compared to in his 40s?

Since when is the physical peak worse in your 30s compared to your 40s or 50s. Honestly, saying young whitebeard isn't prime WB physically is nonsensical.

Has anybody realized that Weevil was required an Admiral to take him down, but the Marines were endlessly sending fodders to 3bill Mihawk!?
:kuzanshut:
This is for power scalers to break their 80 IQ brains over.
How many times I have to say that power levels don't exist anymore, and that Oda will go out of his way to protect Mihawk from an actual fight.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Shanks for instance. Pushed as super badass but i don't like characters like him at all.
Shanks and Mihawk both to me are lame since they are mostly featless coasting off of hype. I only really care about a character when they actually show out or have interesting story implications

Status
Not open for further replies.