Status
Not open for further replies.
I legitimately cannot fathom how people think can think greenbull is cool after his showing in wano. I mean if you want to wank admirals go ahead I guess but jesus christ why would you wank greenbull?
Because villains who are villainous are actually enjoyable? Villains who have a mindset and stick to it are much more enjoyable to see because you can’t wait for them to get their comeuppance. It’s why I don’t like Fujitoras wishy washy mindset.

You don’t have to agree with him, but other than Akainu, his defeat is going to feel the most exciting.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@MarineHQ @kurwa @Admiral Mou Bu @ShishioIsBack

All agendas aside. Based on what happened on Amazon Lily, both Serahawk and Serasnake (or at least Serahawk) clashed directly with Yonko Blackbeard and literally received 0 damage. Unless Weevil is capable of clashing with a Yonko and receiving no damage, I’m going to assume the Seraphim are above him, especially considering his alleged neg diff at Aramaki’s hands. I would assume Aramaki wouldn’t completely neg a Seraphim if even Teach couldn’t scratch them.

I legitimately cannot fathom how people think can think greenbull is cool after his showing in wano. I mean if you want to wank admirals go ahead I guess but jesus christ why would you wank greenbull?
The same reason people wank BB.

GB:

Defeated King and Queen = People say they were nerfed
Neutralized Yamato and Scabbards = They let him
Took no visible damage from any Scabbard and Yamato
Retreated from RHP's combined with the other alliance which would be too much to take on = Coward
Defeated and Captured Weevil = Used some underhanded tactics

BB

Ran from Akainu
Ran from Ray
Got folded by WB with Half his head
Needed Coby's help to deal with a pirate
Went with 2 Crewmembers to get Boa's DF and only got 2 new stone decorations for his ship
And now can't even defeat Law's crew with his own

But people say BB plays 5D Chess, and GB is a coward.
Look, Weevil is not PWB level but he's clearly powerful, like slightly Above King, anyone disregarding this feat when people openly said Fujitora would get packed by Weevil are disingenuous.

GB is a Top Tier, he is stronger than any YC1/YFM.
Just because you don't like the character doesn't make it less impressive, had been Zoro doing this for example and heck Weevil would be Xebec Level.

GB is dumb as a mule, but clearly a monster.

All agendas aside. Based on what happened on Amazon Lily, both Serahawk and Serasnake (or at least Serahawk) clashed directly with Yonko Blackbeard and literally received 0 damage. Unless Weevil is capable of clashing with a Yonko and receiving no damage, I’m going to assume the Seraphim are above him, especially considering his alleged neg diff at Aramaki’s hands. I would assume Aramaki wouldn’t completely neg a Seraphim if even Teach couldn’t scratch them.
We changing our target to Teach, captain?

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Because villains who are villainous are actually enjoyable? Villains who have a mindset and stick to it are much more enjoyable to see because you can’t wait for them to get their comeuppance. It’s why I don’t like Fujitoras wishy washy mindset.

You don’t have to agree with him, but other than Akainu, his defeat is going to feel the most exciting.
I like evil characters as well. I just don't think that Greenbull has shown anything even remotely cool is all. If he did something cool I would get it but he didn't. His showing in Wano for an Admiral was really bad and then this thing with Weevil, while I consider it an actual feat since I think Weevil is really strong, was offscreened

The strongest attack showed by Serahawk got one arm blocked.

I like evil characters as well. I just don't think that Greenbull has shown anything even remotely cool is all. If he did something cool I would get it but he didn't. His showing in Wano for an Admiral was really bad and then this thing with Weevil, while I consider it an actual feat since I think Weevil is really strong, was offscreened
I mean he introduced himself by neg diffing king and queen and turning wano into a horror show.

He then went on and fought the scabbards plus Momo and Yamato, a group that gave Kaido trouble and felt like a complete force of nature against them.

In the end of it, after Momo finally got his moment, Ryokugyu reformed showing that their entire struggle was all for nought and that Ryokugyu was about to get serious only for him to have to stand down because an entire yonko crew was ready to jump him alone

People take Ryokugyu out of context, but this is still the best introduction to an admiral we’ve had since Akainu…

Hell and all of that was immediately after low diffing a warlord (a group with bounties higher than Post WCI Luffy) who was hyped as comparable to a young whitebeard.

This is impressive

Status
Not open for further replies.