Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro can physically stop Hakai
Physically overpower Kaido with 30 broken bones
Physically bust mountains

Physically send a robot that is the peak of creation that put Blackbeard on life support flying and swatted him away like a fly

Physically swatted away awakened Zoan much stronger than Lucci Physically (Giraffes are stronger than Leapords)

He Physically stopped dragon bigger than Moby Dick that swatted away Luffy literally like a fly, exact same version of Luffy matched jinbei Physically

Jinebei is NO WHERE NEAR zoro Physically much less Mihawk
I am not saying zoro is not strong, I am saying that zoro was not born strong and the reason he became strong is that he trained. so if both jimbe and zoro did not train, jimbe would defeat 100 zoros.

also fluffy is physically stronger than zoro, he sent kaido flying straight into the ground

I am not saying zoro is not strong, I am saying that zoro was not born strong and the reason he became strong is that he trained. so if both jimbe and zoro did not train, jimbe would defeat 100 zoros
Yes but these serahawks are meant to represent (and replace) each warlord in their primes

Mihawk as a kid wanst swinging around yoru and busting mountains..he trained to do that.

Basically Serahawks attack power seems far superior to SeraJinbei just like Mihawks attack power is far superior to regular jinbei

Jesus, these translations....

Bakkin saying that Marco surely believes that Weevil is Whitebeard's son
but then says Vegapunk can prove it
:kaidowhat:

These are the same Zoroturds who left out Brook last chapter and saying Zoro can handle everyone
:kailaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.