Status
Not open for further replies.
As Admin I would bring up a new system, each Mod get one co captain on his side who has rights to delete post and take actions, admins can get two co captains, like how Bleach have it with all the captains under Yamamamoto, each Mod has his own "division".
One of my co captains would be @Cross_Marian , he would have rights to delete post in spoiler sections.
This idea don´t sound bad right?
:steef::steef:
@Pantheos
@TheAncientCenturion
@AL sama
@Jiihad
@RayanOO
@Kiwipom
@Natalija
@Doggo
@Garp the Fist
@Gol D. Roger
@Uncle Van

Which user would be your righthand if we would make a bleach our own Gotei 13 and each one of us would have his own "squad"?
@Cross_Marian is my Firstmate, also have a second user as my lefthand, my YC2 :)
It would be a huge honour
:amazing::amazing::amazing:

As Admin I would bring up a new system, each Mod get one co captain on his side who has rights to delete post and take actions, admins can get two co captains, like how Bleach have it with all the captains under Yamamamoto, each Mod has his own "division".
One of my co captains would be @Cross_Marian , he would have rights to delete post in spoiler sections.
@Pantheos
@TheAncientCenturion
@AL sama
@Jiihad
@RayanOO
@Kiwipom
@Natalija
@Doggo
@Garp the Fist
@Gol D. Roger
@Uncle Van

Which user would be your righthand if we would make a bleach our own Gotei 13 and each one of us would have his own "squad"?
And The Boss?

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
@Pantheos
@TheAncientCenturion
@AL sama
@Jiihad
@RayanOO
@Kiwipom
@Natalija
@Doggo
@Garp the Fist
@Gol D. Roger
@Uncle Van

please no i don't want of this system, there will be factions

@Pantheos
@TheAncientCenturion
@AL sama
@Jiihad
@RayanOO
@Kiwipom
@Natalija
@Doggo
@Garp the Fist
@Gol D. Roger
@Uncle Van

Can I be a mod

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@Pantheos
@TheAncientCenturion
@AL sama
@Jiihad
@RayanOO
@Kiwipom
@Natalija
@Doggo
@Garp the Fist
@Gol D. Roger
@Uncle Van

I’d make a poll and let the users vote on my vice captain

Status
Not open for further replies.