Status
Not open for further replies.
As Admin I would bring up a new system, each Mod get one co captain on his side who has rights to delete post and take actions, admins can get two co captains, like how Bleach have it with all the captains under Yamamamoto, each Mod has his own "division".
One of my co captains would be @Cross_Marian , he would have rights to delete post in spoiler sections.
This idea don´t sound bad right?
:steef::steef:
@Pantheos
@TheAncientCenturion
@AL sama
@Jiihad
@RayanOO
@Kiwipom
@Natalija
@Doggo
@Garp the Fist
@Gol D. Roger
@Uncle Van

Which user would be your righthand if we would make a bleach our own Gotei 13 and each one of us would have his own "squad"?
Can I be the co captain of @Gol D. Roger or Rayan
They seem pretty chill:zosmug:

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
As Admin I would bring up a new system, each Mod get one co captain on his side who has rights to delete post and take actions, admins can get two co captains, like how Bleach have it with all the captains under Yamamamoto, each Mod has his own "division".
One of my co captains would be @Cross_Marian , he would have rights to delete post in spoiler sections.
@Pantheos
@TheAncientCenturion
@AL sama
@Jiihad
@RayanOO
@Kiwipom
@Natalija
@Doggo
@Garp the Fist
@Gol D. Roger
@Uncle Van

Which user would be your righthand if we would make a bleach our own Gotei 13 and each one of us would have his own "squad"?
Hell no! Giving mods more power?!
Anti-MEOW!

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Pantheos
@TheAncientCenturion
@AL sama
@Jiihad
@RayanOO
@Kiwipom
@Natalija
@Doggo
@Garp the Fist
@Gol D. Roger
@Uncle Van

Idea rejected 🤷

Status
Not open for further replies.