Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryokugyu feats are so damn people keep making cope about them :quest:
First King and Queen were handcuffed by invisible seastone, now Weevil did not even try be fight.
That's too be expected, in such little screentime he completely trivialized achievement from much older and beloved characters @EmperorKinyagi @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @SakazOuki @Extravlad @MarineHQ @The White Crane . If I wasn't in the admiral agenda i would be in denial too :risitameh:

LOL

This is surprised by power?:suresure: It said like they clash and then was shocked. That didn't happen.

SHawk was just surprised someome blocked his attack.

Then pushed Zolo back like a fodder.
He didn't even use mountain slash yet lmao.

SHawk was holding back and still pushed Zolo back.

He can't move 1 hand BB CoA.

The amount of cope threads that @Erkan12 is gonna spam all week after this will give him the Mihawk tag after the Akainu tag.
Lmao Zolo got pushed back and couldn't do shit in this next panel:suresure: SHawk was just surprised someone block his attack.

SHawk was holding back didn't even use mountain slash.

Zolo is much weaker than BB's 1 hand CoA.

Is this just shading or is Zoro’s face bruised?
Post automatically merged:

Ryokugyu feats are so damn people keep making cope about them :quest:
First King and Queen were handcuffed by invisible seastone, now Weevil did not even try be fight.
That's too be expected, in such little screentime he completely trivialized achievement from much older and beloved characters @EmperorKinyagi @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @SakazOuki @Extravlad @MarineHQ @The White Crane . If I wasn't in the admiral agenda i would be in denial too :risitameh:
Tag me too hoe.

Either Weevil gets downplayed for the sake of downplaying Aramaki's feat or they're using excuses like "Aramaki got help" or "Weevil surrendered".
If Weevil surrendered it's basically confirmation that he's far too weak compared to Ryokugyu.
Why didn't he surrender against those fodder Marines that had the kids at Gunpoint ?

Because he was strong enough obviously.

LOL

This is surprised by power?:suresure: The guy was just surprised he blocked his attack.

Then pushed Zolo back like a fodder.
He didn't even use mountain slash yet lmao.

Lmao Zolo got pushed back and couldn't do shit in this next panel:suresure: SHawk was just surprised someone block his attack.

SHawk was holding back didn't even use mountain slash.

Zolo is much weaker than BB's 1 hand CoA.
Continue coping. :hapnoel:

Nice tag, btw. :risitameh:

Status
Not open for further replies.