Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh it would make sense, when the current plot is about a struggle of taking over cyborgs with the Gorosei being the only person's in the OP world that can have higher control over VP and they need to be present personally to take control.

It's actually explained for everyone. Why is VP made so weak when he's the centre of being attacked by the WG, he clearly can't carry himself on his own?
@Celestial D. Dragon is also making a mistake. Vegapunk and Saturn were not going to Egghead to fight a Yonko, they were already headed there on a “prior operation.”

Which now with full context was probably to take control of the seraphim since the Gorosei have the highest authority over them.

Characters like Gion were seen as strong enough to be considered for the Admiral position. Admirals aren't all close to each other necessarily. We just know Akainu and Aokiji were close in strength.
I doubt it tbh. Logia trio maybe stronger than the new Admirals but it's ridiculous to assume that one Admiral may be a tier or two below the others.

I don't see how it makes sense narratively.

Why would Oda think to himself I'm gonna make these 4 Top Tiers and that one guy a high tier ?

No, CP0 was sent to kill all the Vegapunk's, and take the Seraphims. With Vegapunk dead, they would have the highest authority on the Island.

Kizaru was dispatched after they realized CP0 wouldn't be enough.
That’s not true, Akainu explicitly said Kizaru was already headed to Egghead for a “prior operation”.

There’s no indication of that being related to Luffy.

No, CP0 was sent to kill all the Vegapunk's, and take the Seraphims. With Vegapunk dead, they would have the highest authority on the Island.

Kizaru was dispatched after they realized CP0 wouldn't be enough.
Faslse kizaru was already on his way when akainu got the report and it was confirmed that it was aprt of the plan that kizaru go there .

Status
Not open for further replies.