Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I think i read that they won't be doing that. It wouldn't do anything regardless. If they have balls and truly care for the sport they kick city out of the league but we all know it will be a mild ass punishment
They aren't kicking city out of League.... Perhaps

Juventus got relegated to having involvement with officials and referees as well.

Most likely they will be heavily fined and would see points deduction

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Could be york

My point is it's not caribou because dude has no way of moving around the lab nor he knows tech

It could be shaka but it's red herring for me

So it could be another one - lilith, york or shaka if oda wants to go with what have clearly
The person who took down the grid doesn't have to be the person who kidnapped Vegapunk, they could be separate parties.

Example: Shiryu is using his invisibility to scout the island. Thanks to Laffitte interrogating Koby with hypnosis, Shiryu knows the layout of the island. Shiryu turns off the laser grid to allow other BB Pirates (who he already cloaked) to sneak in.

Caribou wanders inside while the grid is down, then kidnaps Vegapunk.

Shiryu is the most likely option to me, though.

Pythagoras: "No! Our detectors aren't picking up anyone!" (notice how confused Stussy is, too? I really don't think she had anything to do with the grid)

"Dr. Vegapunk's main 'Stella' body has vanished."

To me, Oda is implying there's someone there who can't be seen. If that's the case...

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
The person who took down the grid doesn't have to be the person who kidnapped Vegapunk, they could be separate parties.

Example: Shiryu is using his invisibility to scout the island. Thanks to Laffitte interrogating Koby with hypnosis, Shiryu knows the layout of the island. Shiryu turns off the laser grid to allow other BB Pirates (who he already cloaked) to sneak in.

Caribou wanders inside while the grid is down, then kidnaps Vegapunk.

Shiryu is the most likely option to me, though.

Pythagoras: "No! Our detectors aren't picking up anyone!" (notice how confused Stussy is, too? I really don't think she had anything to do with the grid)

"Dr. Vegapunk's main 'Stella' body has vanished."

To me, Oda is implying there's someone there who can't be seen. If that's the case...

After seeing the Seraphims, sending Shiryu to kidnap Vegapunk would be a boss move from BB.
He sent Augr and Aokiji to WCI already. It's part of his M.O.
:hope:

Status
Not open for further replies.