Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
My crazy theory about that is that he intends to properly conclude Wano when the story has to go back there, with Kaido finally awakening:fransuper:. This is like my raid failing theory 2.0.
Speaking of which
You'll be happy to know that my Chobro watching this series for the first time thinks the raid will potentially fail
Because he doesn't think 100 chapters of content could take place in a single night
:cheers:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
You can experience people coping about Wano a second time!
:ihaha:
It reminds me that he really does not like Big Mom and finds her annoying
So he'll definitely love mothering mode
He'll be a Yamato fan I'm sure as well, maybe even find her crewmember worthy
Not to mention he likes the admirals and is anticipating Aramaki's reveal
It's gonna be a good time
:myman:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It reminds me that he really does not like Big Mom and finds her annoying
So he'll definitely love mothering mode
He'll be a Yamato fan I'm sure as well, maybe even crewmember worthy
Not to mention he likes the admirals and is anticipating Aramaki's reveal
It's gonna be a good time
:myman:
he's gonna enjoy hakai and asura :finally:

At this point I am expecting:
- Egghead 60ish chapter
- Elbaf 60-80ish chapters
- Final war arc (assuming it comes after those two) 80-100 chapters, if Oda wont mess around but uses the other islands straw hats travel for lore, fleshing out some other characters etc instead of dumping everything in the final war, depends how they play out
Id play it out more by islands, because its clear we need to go to Lodestar (where all the islands merge) then beyond that, Laugh Tale. Nothing states Im or Akainu would leave their respective base of operations. Plus, theres too much building up to Fullalead at this point too. Then, you have to factor that Luffy took the most indirect route from Wano, which means more islands to catch up to Kid and Law.

Imo:
- Egghead: 40-50 chapters
- Something Underworld related and/or Fullalead: 40-50 chapters
- The vice versa: 40-50 chapters
- Elbaf: 60-100 chapters (because im not sure how big this arc will be)
- Lodestar: 10-20 chapters. Short, transitional to Laugh Tale.
- Laugh Tale: 60-80 chapters. A BB or Shanks centric arc imo.
- Final War: as you say, 80 - 100 chapters or more but split between New Marineford and Mariejois.

So anywhere between 300-450 more chapters imo. Either as long as what we got from Zou to Wano or PH to Wano. Thats what I have currently based on what has been teased and what we know. I do have this funny feeling that God Valley will also be shown somewhere and used as an arc backdrop, just not sure where.

And sure, maybe this is too much or too optimistic, but its just a gut feeling I have. We still have 3-4 more islands before Laugh Tale personally.

G

Gorosei Informer

Sure thing
Though other than Elbaf I personally feel that we're goin to the moon as well
Maybe those 2 will be connected Water 7 style
:blobdj:
Yeah absolutely! I was gonna joke about firing you to the moon funnily enough BUT ironically that would be perfect for our especially your Carrot agendas and thus "Lunar Rabbit" ofc!

I absolutely need a moon arc and Vegapunk would be perfect to make it happen! Between him and Franky!

I really cannot wait for the payoff with the moon stuff, the space pirate minks, the moon technology which matches whats on Egghead I think and what Lindberg uses definitely, Enel being there, Birka and how that relates to Nami and all the parallels Oda is setting up with Nami and Enel too and so on. "Earth Minks" and their association with the moon too ofc!
Post automatically merged:

Because he doesn't think 100 chapters of content could take place in a single night
Better not tell him 95% of Dressrosa or w/e happened over a single day...120 chapters or w/e? Or was that episodes? I forget lol. Dressrosa was more than 100 chapters anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.