Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you read what I wrote? Oda considers her a number 5.5 Straw Hat as if she joined in Alabasta, she can't be the last one to join no matter counting Luffy or not. Every Straw Hat in databooks/color spreads/sbs have a number, Luffy is number 1, Zoro is 2 and so on.
5.5 is such a weird placement though… :whitepress:

Still think Saturn will sneak off and complete his objective of killing Vegapunk.

If Zoro fights Kizaru now Zoro fans he'll lose because isn't he Zoro's admiral fight? No way Zoro beats him now and then beats him again later.
In my opinion Zoro should fight someone in the gap between King and Kizaru in the first place. That might be Amaraki, Shiryu, Fuji or someone else

Sanji owned Queen low diff so therefore Sanji > every Admiral

it’s the same conclusion when Luffy defeated Katakuri. After that he was clearly stronger than Big Mom. You got my conclusion bro?
brah sanji passed out after sneak attacking a slow fatso like queen, who got distracted by a wano thot. thats a high diff fight in my book, he also got lucky with outside help and daddy judge dna kicking in.
:sanmoji:

the only time luffy is superior to BM is when he unlocks nikas bs like toonforce, without it goofy gets smoked.
:fullmom:

brah sanji passed out after sneak attacking a slow fatso like queen, who got distracted by a wano thot. thats a high diff fight in my book, he also got lucky with outside help and daddy judge dna kicking in.
:sanmoji:

the only time luffy is superior to BM is when he unlocks nikas bs like toonforce, without it goofy gets smoked.
:fullmom:
Bro I‘m just being sarcastic. I‘m trolling around between the real Sanji fans

Status
Not open for further replies.