Status
Not open for further replies.
*Vergo and Pica.
Just because Law beat him with surprising haxx, Vice Captain Vergo tends to be a bit underrated.

I know Vergo officially is a seat just like Pica, Trebol, Diamante (Corazon) but he is clearly separated from the rest. A partner. Like Zoro, Rayleigh, Killer, Oden, King, Beckmann and so on.
Pica > Vergo though.

King bounty 1.390b
Queen bounty 1.320b

Yeah, massive gap.
Doffy 340m
Cavendish 330m

Yeah, the bounty gap between King and Queen is 7 times bigger than Doffy and Cavendish. Nice to know the powerlevel gap between King and Queen is also 7 times wider than gap between Doffy and Cavendish.

Pure cap .
I never seen doffy and vergo in a rivality insulting each others.
Vergo is doffy right hand man and subordonate.
Vergo is doffy King .

Trebolor pica is queen basically .

Both have the same rank and are comparable in strenght but vergo (king ) is a little stronger)

Stop strying being hypocrite and acting liek king is an different tier they have legit the same rank and only Jacks was shown to be a joke compare to the 2 at their introduction.
Their bounty is also realy close to each others .
Actually no, Queen only acted tough in front of King.
When King wasn't around, Queen praised him into oblivion.

According to Scotch:

There is a traitor on Egghead Island as we saw in chapter 1071 and now in 1074.

The first time he disabled the lab's defense system. And now he did something else.
Double traitor, CP0 had a traitor on their side, and it looks like the theory about Vegapunk having a traitor on his side is true.

If I had to guess who it is, I'm going with Shaka.

Pica > Vergo though.

Doffy 340m
Cavendish 330m

Yeah, the bounty gap between King and Queen is 7 times bigger than Doffy and Cavendish. Nice to know the powerlevel gap between King and Queen is also 7 times wider than gap between Doffy and Cavendish.

yes ????
This prove absolutely nothing he just wanted crush sanji saying no way zoro will win .
HE never said King was stronger then him hell he never would have said it even if he think so because he see him as his rival he more then likely knew about king weakness too. JUst like sanji and zoro would praised each others in their back but not in front of each others.

Pica > Vergo though.

Doffy 340m
Cavendish 330m

Reminds me of Crocodile's 81M to Daz's 75M. Bon Clay's bounty was only 32M but we don't talk about that.
Learn what a frozen bounty is

The traitor is Sanji.

First it was said they didn't see anyone when the traitor disabled the security system. That's Sanji using his bloodline power up.
Second he does something again.

The thing awakened within Judge's son is not only the exoskeleton. The anti Vegapunk chip Judge planted inside his son's brain, out of jealousy being the silver medalist scientist, has now awakened too.

yes ????
This prove absolutely nothing he just wanted crush sanji saying no way zoro will win .
HE never said King was stronger then him hell he never would have said it even if he think so because he see him as his rival he more then likely knew about king weakness too. JUst like sanji and zoro would praised each others in their back but not in front of each others.
:lawsigh:

yes ????
I'm Wanji fan and a truther
I believe Zoro is bit stronger since Oda said so.

See you guys tomorrow to see if this evolved in something more interesting (Still raging about Sentomaru)
Remind me of clover.
The kingdom name is !
Shoot him !
BAng.
Dude is not dead
Clover : Robin don't come there !
Why the hell are you not saying the kingdom name if you are alive .
And why the hell are you still alive ??

Status
Not open for further replies.