Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizaru has to get saturn to the Seraphim lmfao which is going up so yes
You realize that Seraphim and all Vegapunk are all escaping on the Sunny with the crew, and the Sunny has to get on the bottom of the egghead in order to sail, right?

Even Kizaru says he's planning to stop their escape using battleships:

But sure, you agreed to the bet right? The loser will wear any chosen profile pic for 6 months.

I say that currently, Luffy and Zoro won't fight Kizaru at the top of egghead. I say that strawhats will encounter Kizaru when they will prepare to escape.
You say that Zoro and Luffy stayed in control room because they will soon fight Kizaru because of that, right?

Vivi is very cunning I see ya girl:shocking: that "you was crying until yesterday now you telling me how to do my job" line meaning she let Morgan's tell a lie about something but it benafit her

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You realize that Seraphim and all Vegapunk are all escaping on the Sunny with the crew, and the Sunny has to get on the bottom of the egghead in order to sail, right?

Even Kizaru says he's planning to stop their escape using battleships:

But sure, you agreed to the bet right? The loser will wear any chosen profile pic for 6 months.

I say that currently, Luffy and Zoro won't fight Kizaru at the top of egghead. I say that strawhats will encounter Kizaru when they will prepare to escape.
You say that Zoro and Luffy stayed in control room because they will soon fight Kizaru because of that, right?
Idgaf about you're cope
Luffy and zoro are facing kizaru and saturn
And lanji gonna be neg diffed by boots again

Status
Not open for further replies.