Status
Not open for further replies.
The rubber man ran to the roof for like 7 chapters, fought Kaido and was fine but now he's gasping for air after humbling a cat and light jogging :nicagesmile:
Thats not a healthy example..
Was taken out multiple times ... Even Apoo sent him into sleep for couple of seconds .. Thats typical goofy who has no stamania and his fans never wanna see this side of him . His fights are just like old gen arcade games at saloons , inserting coins / jetons non stop and returning to game until it ends while opponents dont have same opportunity

He used the emission of it at least. I don't remember seeing haki fucking up Kaido internally like it should have and as Hyogoro demonstrated it would.

Luffy smacking down Kaido with advc CoC was so satisfying and that felt more like a satisfying win than the actual win we got. The anime even made it look more climatic and thus definitive.

But nope gotta force Luffy to get offscreened and then awaken into a God Zoan instead, retcon his DF after 25 years of gaslighting AND then have the nerve to mention Kaido having his top 5 users all being non DF users (except WB but we don't know when he had his DF and how) and especially saying haki triumphs DFs and Roger ruled the seas and overcame everyone with just haki, natural strength and no DF BUT THEN had Kaido randomly tank a GIGANTIC punch from awakened Luffy and thus was partially at least defeated by using a DF anyway!

Fuck man this writing is so hypocritical and schizophrenic! So asinine and ridiculous!

For a series that isn't a "combat series" according to a lot of its fans, it really fucks up its fights and power system and scaling so much. I guess they were right after all LMAO!

We're not even at EOS (the actual final arc/war I mean) just how much worse is this gonna get and how too?!

(Edit - Xebec could have had a fruit too but we'll wait and see if he does or not. I'm assuming he didn't for now.)
OP don't fuck up it's power system and scaling it just never care about those things to deeply .
Yes there a certain line Oda won't cross for certain things but the system has always been i do what ever i feel like with Oda.

As a dishonest Zorocuck I have to admit Zoro is not as strong as Luffy and only a little stronger than Sanji.

I have to make up feats and overhype them to make Zori seem stronger than he is...

I apologise for doing this as Zori is a fraud
Notice how easily offended you insecure kids are lmao

Why is it that Zoro fans are confident as fuck in his feats and give zero fucks about Luffy while Luffy bros have Zoro living rent free in their heads since whiskey peak.

Zoro probably beats Luffy and Sanji at the same time and that is if Luffy finds his asthma inhaler..he might just pass out trying to catch up to Luffy otherwise 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.