Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
He is trying to play tough guy lmao, u want him cry for help infront of chopper? Lmao

its similar to how Luffy smiled to nami while he was getting his ass beaten by Katakuri
is he or are we getting into the made up stuff again? Arguing with you is pointless, it's just made up headcanon:gonope:

I think you're projection Shishi.

I don't think there's a week that goes by you don't create a thread to wank Zoro after someone dared to not put him in the top 1 where your delusions put him.

Keep posting it'll only be funnier when Luffy shits on Zoro's feats. Yet again. Like ZKK.
Zoro fans generally only talk about Zoro
Luffy fans also talk about Zoro (negatively)

That's the difference
Zoro fans don't give a fuck about Luffy

Luffy fans care more about Zoro than Luffy

They are just as insecure as Sanji fans

The shoes haven't been relevant for chapters now in regards to stopping movement and still people are hounding it. Do you people know the meaning of running things into the ground? A joke isn't a joke if it's heard to the point a person is sick of hearing it.
You should've seen this place back in the days of Blacktooth and the beetle gifter.:crazwhat:

Zoro fans generally only talk about Zoro
Luffy fans also talk about Zoro (negatively)

That's the difference
Zoro fans don't give a fuck about Luffy

Luffy fans care more about Zoro than Luffy

They are just as insecure as Sanji fans
Except it was a Zoro fan talking about Luffy to which I responded to so your entire argument falls at the first hurdle

:milaugh:

Luffy fans don't give a shit about Zoro it's Zoro fans desperately trying to get Zoro out of the Sanji zone to try make him seem as strong as Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.