Status
Not open for further replies.
Woro (vicecaptain) has always the right case, like you pointed above or even for this:

As we know Vivi is fine, so once again Woro is proven right. The strawhat would be lost without the goat:cheers:
Zolo is useless and he was only afraid to face the WG and zolo is not the vice captain its sanji look how sanji is grapping the useless cross

I just want to see the biggest war in Manga history, Will of D, Void Century and the One piece and judging by the pace Oda is going, I'd be reading with my child. :kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

kaku negged it.
You saying this now but we can at least see a ending in sight and pacing also faster than before.
Think about people saying that stuff 10 years ago or longer lol .

Zolo is useless and he was only afraid to face the WG and zolo is not the vice captain its sanji look how sanji is grapping the useless cross
Dressrosa Zoro aim was to fight Fuji what the fuck are you smoking? He is just realist as you can see from Goofy after overusing against folder lucci g5 he is done for a while:suresure:

Woro was also right about Vivi being fine so that trip was uselss:kuzanshut:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
One of those did happen tho

Appreciate the effort but I didn't say otherwise.

:risicheck:yeah? mf was using haki against Apoo all the time and was failing to do anything to wooden tonfas

Sorry, my braincells don't work like yours
See, this is why I told you to sharpen those brain cells. Zoro did use Haki against Apoo, but it wasn't mentioned anywhere that he did, yet you somehow figured out he used it just by looking at it because you had some functioning tools b/w your ears back then, which you seemingly couldn't do rn, which, in turn, is the reason why you were asking me to show you where it says Sanji couldn't move Zoro when it happened on panel.

this arc is gonna be much longer than we thought
Don't think so , still look on pace to be a mid length arc .
Did people think the arc would have been really short .

Dressrosa Zoro aim was to fight Fuji what the fuck are you smoking? He is just realist as you can see from Goofy after overusing against folder lucci g5 he is done for a while:suresure:

Woro was also right about Vivi being fine so that trip was uselss:kuzanshut:
Luffy went back into G5 and fight in a worst state than he is now ,he is far from done .
Saying any character done in fiction because they tired is hardly ever the case lol .

Status
Not open for further replies.