Status
Not open for further replies.
at least it shows G5 isn't as invincible thought
Luffy vs Lucci is a minor skirmish. Luffy G5 drawback hardly lasted 30 seconds. He was out of breath because he was running around the island (go read the previous chapter). This is not the first time because the same happened in PH when Luffy and Smoker ran around together to find Caesar.

If you think he was exhausted because of G5, then you didn't read wano or you have forgotten because Luffy used G5 more time against Kaidou than he was against Lucci. And against Kaidou he was on a last leg not like he was against Lucci. Unless you think Luffy's HP against Kaidou >> his HP against Lucci or the only possible way is retcon like Oda did with G4.

i'm genuinely brain damaged for donwplaying goofy considering my agenda
:kobeha:
cuz if he clowns kizaru it will be impossible to argue against yonkou > admirals
and if he has a hard time it won't mean shit as he's a fraudulent emperor
but godfy top 1 wank disgust me much more than kaido or shanks wank
Don’t mix things up, Luffy in base was as strong as Crydo lmao
G5 is for fun, but when it comes to it Blackbeard is the only Yonko who stands a chance

Luffy vs Lucci is a minor skirmish. Luffy G5 drawback hardly lasted 30 seconds. He was out of breath because he was running around the island (go read the previous chapter). This is not the first time because the same happened in PH when Luffy and Smoker ran around together to find Caesar.

If you think he was exhausted because of G5, then you didn't read wano or you have forgotten because Luffy used G5 more time against Kaidou than he was against Lucci. And against Kaidou he was on a last leg not like he was against Lucci. Unless you think Luffy's HP against Kaidou >> his HP against Lucci or the only possible way is retcon like Oda did with G4.
Imagine shanks being exhausted because he was running around an island :milaugh:

I was referring to the instance of Zoro using CoA, not the instance where Zoro blitzed Apoo.
???
Sanji's trying to force him back and Zoro ain't budging. The eyes aren't functional either ig.
trying to force him back? Back where? Was he already outside of the control room?
Where do you see Sanji failing to "force him back"?

From what redon said us, they say that they aren't letting Zoro leave. Which means stopping from going and staying where he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.