Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao you goin come outta no where and be her white knight bitch? Fine She got bodied and fuck you and her and funny how you assume these things about everyone on tjis site just because that don't share the same fetish you clowns have fuck off loser
All that cursing and aggression for no reason hahahaha. Reminds me of my puberty/growing up days. As a young kid we get frustrated about the world, frustrated that we get no girls, get frustrated our parents don't let us do what we want so only place we can go and release our frustrations on and truly be our childish self, is online. 😔

Don't worry Kid, it's a phase you going through right now and it will pass. Few years after you mature enough and come back to your comments you'll be shocked 😲.

Now have a blessed day and don't forget to drink your milk and do your homework.

Distraction? You couldn't be more desperate :gokulaugh: S-Hawk disappeared in the next panel vs. BB's random darkness technique.

BB didn't even try to attack him with Haki or Tremor DF, wasn't even trying to give damage, it was too easy to get rid of him. You keep coping. :jackcopium:

Look at BB desperate face this didn't look too easy:milaugh:
Oh look Coby saved BB by ordering a unaffected S-hawk to stop :cheers:

All that cursing and aggression for no reason hahahaha. Reminds me of my puberty/growing up days. As a young kid we get frustrated about the world, frustrated that we get no girls, get frustrated our parents don't let us do what we want so only place we can go and release our frustrations on and truly be our childish self, is online. 😔

Don't worry Kid, it's a phase you going through right now and it will pass. Few years after you mature enough and come back to your comments you'll be shocked 😲.

Now have a blessed day and don't forget to drink your milk and do your homework.
Awwwww baby got hurt cus I don't want be family friendly :parkcry:well BITCH IM NOT FRIENDLY IT FUCK YOU IT FUCK YOU..... Now go finish licking someone random dogs good at that

Look at BB desperate face this didn't look too easy:milaugh:
Oh look Coby saved BB by ordering a unaffected S-hawk to stop :cheers:
Considering:
- Lasted only 1 panel
- Used only 1 handed CoA block not even 2 handed
- Didn't even use Haki in his attack or didn't even use Tremor DF to attack.

It was easy.

- S-Hawk lost his sword vs. BB, which is why only option was lasers, and couldn't use it even that due to hurting his own men.

You must be a low quality troll to think Koby was trying to save BB there, :suresure:

Koby was trying to save his own men from BB, because S-Hawk was desperately shooting laser beams all around the area lmao. Then Seraphim can't stop BB from kidnapping Koby which is another win. :kuzanshut:

Status
Not open for further replies.