Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
guys just to be clear , the apparition of Shanks does not mean that the other 14 PAGES are gonna be average
Leakers themselves said that the chapter is meh aside from the ending which is Shanks.
:suresure:

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
I played with invisible lady and with Hela, but i changed it. Also carrier was part of the team back then, but not anymore.

My fav deck right now:

Blade (1)
Mรถbius (2)
Swarm (2) (Dino skin <3)
Mystique (3)
Lady Sif (3)
Moon Knight (3)
Sword Master (3)
Dracula (4)
Ghost Rider (4)
Hell cow (4)
MODOK (5)
Apocalypse (6)
I reached rank 80 with Silver Surfer before they decided to nerf him but somehow leave Patriot on 3 energy that always curves to either mystique/blue marvel into Ultron

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
โ€Ž
I reached rank 80 with Silver Surfer before they decided to nerf him but somehow leave Patriot on 3 energy that always curves to either mystique/blue marvel into Ultron
Saw that combo alot, i simply dont liked it. I play around cards i like. So its either destroy (Deadpool, Venom.... but missing Knull here :( ) or around Mรถbius, Dracula. Blue Marvel, Patriot etc. looks so random together. :D

beckman is moon to shanks sun

Nami is moon to Luffys sun
:shocking::shocking:

beckman is smartest member of crew

nami is smartest member of crew

Beckman uses Long Range Gun

Nami uses long range lightning gun stick

:shocking::shocking:

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
Saw that combo alot, i simply dont liked it. I play around cards i like. So its either destroy (Deadpool, Venom.... but missing Knull here :( ) or around Mรถbius, Dracula. Blue Marvel, Patriot etc. looks so random together. :D
I had guy destroy me with Mister Negative into 1 mana Venom followed by 0 mana Armin zola into 0 mana Knull..........

Status
Not open for further replies.