Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Expectations: Bro I can't wait to see Zoro-Luffy combos like before the timeskip!

Reality: "Zoro and Kaku use a combo attack against S-Hawk"

:risitameh:
Goofy needed to go into Gear 4 and team up with Hybrid Lucci to do damage against a Seraphim with lower durability than S-Hawk, imagine trying to make this into an L for Zoro instead of accepting it being just another instance of Oda highlighting Condom’s pathetic AP:risitameh:

AL sama

Red Haired
Idc what his reason for doing it is lol. All I know is that We won’t know how well Kidd would do in a 1 v 1 vs Shanks because he’s going to get ganged up on by a whole army. All I’m saying is that if that’s how he takes the L, I can live with that over him facing Shanks 1v1 and then getting stomped like most people on here thought was going to happen lmao
so you just wanna cope hug ok

This is actually a far greater threat than what Heart Pirates are facing.
As you said, an entire Emperor Crew + Fleet + Giants is opposing them.
Teach came with 3 Titanic Captains that, franky, Killer would solo.

But to be fair Law doesn't have a Killer in his crew, so it makes sense for the firepower to balance down.
I think Aokiji is there because Van Augur is there too and Pudding were captured by them(which I think is there too to instantly read the Poneglyph).

That would make Law fight harder because Teach has an Admiral on his side.

i don't think seraphims are actually destroyed
Yeah, they'll probably be fine, just got blasted somewhere. Unless they hit the water.

Oda's being a real goof with this. We know from King vs Zoro that you need CoC to do meaningful damage to Lunarians.

That's the reason Oda refuses to let Luffy or Zoro use Adv CoC, it would actually hurt the Seraphim.

Glad Oda didn't stall it out though.

Status
Not open for further replies.