Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The seraphim are lunarian cyborg clones just because vegapunk calls them the strongest humans doesn't really make them humans
Especially s-shark who's a Fishman ontop of everything else

Its time to accept the all stars as the losers they are
:pepebusi::pepeshit:
King and Queen were beyond saving the moment they got off-screened diffed by an Admiral drinking on the job. Meanwhile Kat got a good role in a movie and well Marco is Marco. Ain't no coming back from that one.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Still remembering the days when Law and Kidd were called frauds and YC1 in this forum for beating BM extreme-diff.

It's remarkably ironic how right now those two are SQUARING off against the other two OG Yonkos, while Luffy and Zoro are playing babysitter on Egghead and using help to beat two overglorified Pacifistas made out of mere commander King's DNA and Kidd's fingers.

Peak Goda truly. :steef:
seraphim are kaido level
s-hawk without df=BB

Sanji fought BM, embarrased Katakuri, clashed with King, fought 2 Commanders, blew a Seraphim away.. wow

Thats why he separated Sanji from Luffy and Zoro. Things would get too easy with Sanji there

Imagine having this guy at your side

The range is between 1,000,000,000 and 1,099,000,000

Nothing more, nothing less

I see you are suddenly interested in Killer's bounty, how come..?
:handsup:
If Odas pushing Shanks to fight Kid, Killers going up against Beckman. If he does that with anything under a billion then oda would be too disrespectful to him.

I don’t buy all the Beckman hype, but he shouldn’t be fighting someone with a 700 or so mill bounty.

For anyone who thinks Shanks vs Kidd 2.0 would happen - Kidd would never go to elbaf if he knew shanks was there. Kidd is way way too early to fight a yonko by himself, nevermind the strongest yonko in the anime by far.

Luffy and Zoro already forgot they fought Yonko and RHM respectively.

Oda's writing is just terribly fucked up at this point. You are simply reading to see what stupidity he will come up with.

Fucking cheap tension everywhere.
Did u saw where in fishman island they removed hody and decken shocked by zoro panel bcs there would be no tension because of it

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
For real.

I'd much rather see Luffy fighting Saturn and Zoro clashing with Kizaru than this garbage tier writing.

Oh fake hype because none of the other strawhats are strong enough for me to try make this non threat credible

God I hate Loda sometimes

:josad:
There wouldn't be a problem if Oda labeled it as a adventure manga only.

Don't write battle shonen manga if you don't even know how to keep continuity of your own power scaling and bruh. What Kizaru? What Saturn?

We won't see those nibbas until next year probably:suresure:

Or if they arrive they will roam around facility like retarded Straw Hat crew does.

Status
Not open for further replies.