Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Dorry, Broggy, Oimo, Karse
:steef:
- more than 100 marine ships are approaching egghead. I wish this is finally the time when Sh grand fleet be in use. Morgan is spreading the news after all.
:shocking:

- Red hair duo on each other throat. Doesn't look really good for Kidd
:josad:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Shanks' crew is hyped up to be the best crew.

Even Killer dissed Kidd: "This time you may lose more than one arm".

Lol.
Kaidou is soloing Kid's crew plus Kid together and doesn't even need giants supporting him.:handsup:Just saying... LOL

But at least the Kid is getting some credit and that's good maybe Oda surprises.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I can't say it now

Shanks was there when they found out where laugh tale is ... he ... was ... there
if Shanks actually need Road Poneglyph it's a plot hole
he can "simply" ask Dark King about the location at worse case

for now my logic is : Shanks wants the Road Poneglyph to prevent Kid from going there
Bro, Shanks wanting/needing a Road Poneglyph is not a plot hole. Shanks was only 8 years old and a cabin boy when he went to Raftel, it’s unlikely he knew how to get there and more likely that he was just along for the ride. There’s zero reason for Shanks to want a Road Poneglyph if he doesn’t need one.

And the fact that Shanks wants and needs a Road Poneglyph is proof that the other Yonko detered him from going to Raftel.

Side note: I’m not sure why Shanks didn’t grab Kaido’s Road Poneglyph while he was in Wano unless he already had that one before Kaido did.

He most likely lost it to Beckman
Comparable to Shanks
w/o Awakening
1+ year ago

Killer understands the risk they are heading into

Does Zoro have little faith in Luffy because he made him think twice before assaulting Mary Geoise (to rescue Vivi)?
I don't think so, that's what a VC does
Yeah fair enough, I'm rethinking all this.
I'm interested on how it'll all play out.

At least it will be an epic showdown

Status
Not open for further replies.