Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't the marines with huge resources ever try to find poneglyphs and guard them or something? Before great pirate era they could have done that no? :saden:
Pretty sure the wg would want to keep Raftel’s location secret even to marines.

makes zero sense to trust them with poneglyphs. Not every marine is loyal to cd’s . Cipher pol would be more accurate.

This is a chapter of unnecessary power usage.

Luffy and Zoro unlocking Lucci and Kaku when they didn't even try to use CoC on the Seraphim, then blasting the clone kids out the lab.

Shanks having Giants pull up to fight Kid.

Oda doesn't give a fuck about our power scaling, and chapters like this make it really obvious.
Best type of chapter imo
Chronic powerscalers need to do some olympic level mental gymnastics to make sense of Oda's random bs while he's just out there randomly drawing what he likes lmao

This is a chapter of unnecessary power usage.

Luffy and Zoro unlocking Lucci and Kaku when they didn't even try to use CoC on the Seraphim, then blasting the clone kids out the lab.

Shanks having Giants pull up to fight Kid.

Oda doesn't give a fuck about our power scaling, and chapters like this make it really obvious.
Shanks doing it is likely just so he doesn’t cause unnecessary damage to Elbaf if his haki is too strong. But the Zoro and luffy scene was literally just fan service

@Red Admiral honestly agenda posting is tiring, I would be shocked if Kid defeats Shanks here, Shanks is a veteran Yonko who has held the position and amassed power for years now, his crew rivaled the old Yonko in power and I don’t see Kid and his motley gang of fucks surpassing that just yet (if at all tbh).

But I do want to hear you say that you were wrong about Shanks “having no interest in One Piece”, Shanks explicitly confirmed on Wano that he’s always wanted to move for the One Piece, but we can assume the other Yonko kept him from doing so. Also, now this chapter Shanks wants Kid’s Road Poneglyph, which implies that Shanks knew that Big Mom and Kaido had Road Poneglyphs but he was either unable or unwilling to make a move for them because they were powerful enough to deter him.

So yeah, let’s bury this notion that Shanks never had any interest in One Piece 6 feet under where it belongs.
The moment this dude showed up near Wano after Kaido's defeat and claimed lets go for the OP the notion that he had no interest in it died.

Kid willingly attacked Shanks in a dangerous territory while Law was desperately trying to escape Teach and 3 of his weakest commanders.

:steef:
Kid is dumb, as I said he also wanted to attack Luffy as well. He also attacked Kaido when Hawkins gave up. Law retreated as well after Luffy attacked Kaido and Raime HakkeiED first time.

Law is more strategic and doesn't attack unless he has a plan. Kid and Luffy are dumb they attack without thinking much.

if Shanks cared about them more than being pirate king
he would help them in payback war ... so he can WASH Teach
right?

Shanks wanting to be pirate king and not the balance keeper create countless plot holes
You can care about multiple things you do know that? Shanks was never the keeper of balance he just has his own agenda is all.

He is interested in getting the One Piece we know atleast that much.

Thats cap and WG has their own forces
We would be screaming "Incompetent WG!" if some X-Drake financed by the WG found all poneys, betrayed the WG, and claimed the OP for himself though.
I agree with you that there should have been steps taken for the poneys to never be found. But telling any small-dick marine about them is not the best course of action.

Status
Not open for further replies.