Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's both. Akainu isn't really a fleshed out character either but he just has it. His intensity coupled with the power just does it. I thought Kaido would end up like that too but Oda came up with more and more Goofy aspects that just didn't go along with Kaido's personality. It made him look ridiculous.
That makes Kaido special. He wasn‘t just that stoic strong guy, he had his goofiness too.

Especially his drunken fighting style, something unexpected when we met Kaido the first time

Oda really thinks he's hitting this nostalgia thing out the park with the Luffy/Lucci and Zoro/Kaku team up :seriously:

It would be much better if Luffy and Zoro did a combined CoC attack to blast the seraphim away

Even during BM's flashback. Didn't Elbaf had two rulers?
Nah the old dudes were the previous captains of the giant warrior pirates before dorry and brogy

thinking about it if dorry had broggy and the previous captains were also a duo i wonder if hadjrudin will have a rival/partner?
:memehm:
It would be cool instead of being on the same crew if hadjrudin's other half joined kid's fleet instead. Mirroring kid and luffys relationship along with their predecessors in a way

Mihawk has already told Zoro he wont fight him until he beats or surpasses Shanks, so if anyone is beating the 1 armed man its Teach or Zoro
My ultimate hc is when luffy said he would get a crew that surpasses shanks that oda meant it was everyone but luffy :milaugh::milaugh: so zoro vs shanks... sanji vs beckman... etc because if luffy crew can beat shanks crew without him they built diff than any other pirate crew past or present lol but i highly doubt this

Elbaf hype

Big mom with elbaf > shanks with elbaf?
:memehm::pepebusi:
Facts

It proves BMp> RHP
Which was obvious
BMP is the strongest family (=crew)
Shanks has a balanced crew as stated not strongest crew! He has a strong top 3 core!

This chapter proves once again BMP> any yonko crew
No wonder why they never lost any battle/war even whole nerfed
Why BM can beat kid and law + crews while Shanks will struggle hard vs Kid alone

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.