Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's referring to the bottom half of the crew in terms of power. Doesn't change the fact that Lucci is kinda delusional thinking he can take the whole crew out. If Robin, Franky, and Nami jumped him they could possibly beat him.
This is crazy talk .
The can't do enough damage or even faster enough to stop Lucci .

Compared to a fully fledged yonko with an experienced crew and an entire fleet at his side Kidd can be considered a rookie. Luffy however is a different case.
I can see your point bro but I do not consider anyone who's gotten this far into the new world a rookie, you can say he is a rising top tier maybe. But not rookie.

He said he wont take it out on his crew after specifying that he would do it because he cant beat him ( Luffy). The context is pretty clear fam.
Ok i guess thats how you wanna interpret it, but luffy saying it doesn't mean lucci can defeat them, just that hes going to try to, meaning attack them and attack isn't= defeat

That makes Kaido special. He wasn‘t just that stoic strong guy, he had his goofiness too.

Especially his drunken fighting style, something unexpected when we met Kaido the first time
On a certain villain type being Goofy does not fit and for Kaido it didn't imo.

Oda should've expanded on the suicide plot instead of going the Goofy route. Something that has to do with Xebec or his Oni race. The potential was there. Oda butchered it. @Fujishiro

Oda will sacrifice what is currently happening for future hype every time.

I hope the build up is worth it, because he's delayed a lot of stuff for the sake of hype, and if those reveals don't hit, it will hurt.
No defending that - he has relied on hype as his ol' reliable for far too long

This saga needs to be filled with reveals. We got Vegapunk, a partial answer to the Devil Fruits, and the big player have started to move™. But I hope he doesn't hit the breaks on all of that just to focus on something mundane for 30 chapters

I can see your point bro but I do not consider anyone who's gotten this far into the new world a rookie, you can say he is a rising top tier maybe. But not rookie.
I don't know but the disrespect is so big that Shanks simply offered him to hand over his poneglyphs else he gets pwned, and Killer is literally reminding Kidd that last time they didnt even get to see Shanks' face.
Not about individual strength but moreso how powerful they are. Kidd is still a small time compared to one of the OGs, the other yonko would never be disrespected in this manner.

The wording isnt the problem, Kidd is just to green for an all out war

Status
Not open for further replies.