Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since its Shanks first on-screen fight i can only expect him to flex hard but if Oda goes the Law route and have Kid stands his ground then off-screen the fight his attacks will be saved for BB
if Shanks fight ... Oda won't rob him ... I know that much
Shanks doing a god tier attack was clearly foreshadowed in this chapter
I expect nothing less

The way you logically propel the story forward is by knocking pieces off the board. The only logical reason to drive the story is to have Kid and Law lose what theyve gained and give it to Luffy's actual competetors for One Piece.

Neither Kid and Law can be direct competitors. They dont have a substantial crew or fleet to take on or match the Yonko.

Luffy on the other hand has:

- A Fleet
- 9-10 notable members (depends on if we get another member or not)
- Yonko status

Just like Blackbeard and Shanks.

On a bigger note, I can totally see Kid hurting or destroying Rockstar when he tries to offer him options, especially because hes not a Commander. The rest I cannot see being hurt or defeated here in the slightest, it does not happen here in a way that'll make any notable RHP irrelevant.
Maybe Shanks defeats Kid but Shanks dies in the process because of the fight and Luffy meets him before he dies?

If Mihawk's swordsmanship > shanks, Mihawk should be able to do this as well right?

@MarineHQ @Red Admiral

Is speed part of swordsmanship or does this how swordsmanship work in one piece

Mihawk's 3.6 Billion sword skills are only him swinging his sword inside a circle?
speed is part of swordsmanship so WSS should have higher speed than any swordsman
is a great proof for how dumb most of WSS based arguments are
Post automatically merged:

If he needs a godtier attack to flex on Kid, then that’s still a W for Kid fans
I'm fine with that :)

If Mihawk's swordsmanship > shanks, Mihawk should be able to do this as well right?

@MarineHQ @Red Admiral

Is speed part of swordsmanship or does this how swordsmanship work in one piece

Mihawk's 3.6 Billion sword skills are only him swinging his sword inside a circle?
Oh you mean the scene where Shanks was using his full speed to play tag with Kizaru ?
Lmao. Shanks bros where gassing that scene up just for Kizaru to troll his hobo ass in the end.

Sword rested on Kizaru's throat and the guy didn't give a fuck putting his hands down. If that's the level of speed u think Mihawk got sure.

Which means Zoro's defensive power was around 90% of Big Mom and Kaido's combined offensive power (without King of hell and Ashura)

If it was 50% or a bit more, Zoro won't even be blocking it for a nano second, he'd be negged like King was negged by Zoro or Doffy was negged by King Kong gun

Wait wait

Didn't Zoro block Hakai for longer than Kaido blocked bajrang gun using CoC barrier?
And Zoro only used CoA barrier?

Status
Not open for further replies.