Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
He did said that right after failing to cut kaido with rengoku onigiri .
2 Pure cap zoro was on his ass too .
3 The difficulty they beat their amtch up count .
ZOro beat a stronger guy yes but with way harder difficulty .
Hawins was easy for killer so oda made it a better fight by using Kid as an hostage.
You are the one sleeping you are a clown that don't understand one piece .
The reason this fight was so short (zoro vs killer ) was because of the guy who try sneaked zoro but this attack also helped zoro and gave him the chance to steal killer weapon.
You zoro fanboys have 0 logics and reading comprehension .
Need to read one piece again .
If killer would have used his puniser 2 swords zoro would have lost and now I will not be stupid like you and say o killer is way stronger when zoro was nerfed!
Stop lying anda accept te story !

Killer and zoro will have a part 2 I hope you are ready to cry !
Killer and his useless captain will die soon by Shanks' hand

I saw Kid Vs Shanks round 2 coming from a mile away.

At the end of wano, there were 3 paths. I had predicted that two of those would be dead ends.

Law being a d clan member was matched against Blackbeard, while Kid the conqueror is matched up against Shanks.

With Luffy having two supernova rivals and two Yonko remaining, it was only logical that Oda would utilize Kid and Law as a way of showing off the might of Shanks and BB.

Don't take it personally AH3 fans, ever since Blackbeard stopped Law in his tracks, y'all knew it was the end of the road.

Will they die? Unlikely, it's Oda. But the closer Luffy gets to the top, the more those around him will fall until he's the last one standing.

Just remember,

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Imagine someone dropped this manga years ago and wants to come back to it because he saw it is still going on.

He opens this chapter and sees Luffy, Zoro, Lucci, and Kaku attacking together.

"Man I wonder when Luffy will reach the Yonko level".

Status
Not open for further replies.