Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for that on behalf of Luffytards.
He is wrong but I can understand, he is as desperate as you/zorotards are with Zoro > Luffy.
Tbh I don't even think Zoro > Luffy, I mostly troll to counter Luffy trolls.

I think at this stage they are portrayed as more or less equals but I do think Luffy hasn' shown Bajraun Gun level attack yet so luffy will eventually win same way he won against Kaido.

Zoro will probably be right there when he shows King of Hell Ashura tho which I believe would be able to stop and match Bajrang Gun. Might even be stronger but again until Zoro shows that Luffy overall wins extreme diff

Lunarian has the highest natural durability of all living being since birth, only outclassed by the like of naturally born monster like Big Mom. That's the reason why Vegapunk bases the Seraphim-the strongest being- on Lunarians. That's the reason why no one has visually scratched a Sera yet.
This is true for King-Kaido too. King has higher durability than Kaido, and Kaido's endurance makes up for that.

Hmm thats tough question
Here is another example of how dumb and disgustingly biased a Luffy fan is willing to get.

I asked him, "Is Kuma above Prime Whitebeard"

Dude unironically says "Its a tough question"
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
:suresure:

My guy is open to possibility of "Prime Kuma > Prime Whitebeard" so he can say Robot Kuma > Robot Mihawk so he can say Luffy > Zoro

That's how weird some luffy fans are
Like no joke

Lunarian has the highest natural durability of all living being since birth, only outclassed by the like of naturally born monster like Big Mom. That's the reason why Vegapunk bases the Seraphim-the strongest being- on Lunarians. That's the reason why no one has visually scratched a Sera yet.
This is true for King-Kaido too. King has higher durability than Kaido, and Kaido's endurance makes up for that.
I laughed so hard at Meme having higher durability than lunarians

You Cope Maniac
READ THE FUCKING MANGA AND TAKE THE CONDOM OFF YOUR DAYAM EYES

Lucci is trying to kill Vegapunk, the dialogue is that don't attack Vegapunk and my crew (the crew that is there with Vegapunk) after he frees Lucci.

This has nothing to do with Zoro who is right there, right with Luffy you dumb fuck, so even if we buy your crackheaded nonsense, Luffy is right there with Zoro, how would Luffy attack Zoro?

Sanji said "Zoro won't lose, when CP0 attacked, all three of them"

Lucci literally couldn't do shit when zoro sent Kaku flying.
If Lucci stood any chance against Zoro, he'd attack Zoro after Zoro sleep diffed Kaku and Kaku failed to cut the ship which is what Lucci was trying to do.

AGAIN LEARN TO FUCKING READ
YOU EMBARRASING JOKER
Still cant find Luffy saying "dont kill Vegapunk or my nakama by which i mean Sanji etc, not Zoro", you sure you're not lying about this? Nothing state Luffy excluding Zoro from the term "his nakama" or including Kaku to be "the one being able to kill his nakama".

Also why should it be the conclusion that Lucci "couldnt even" attack Zoro when Lucci saw himself that Kaku wasnt even damaged by Zoro's two-sword attack? Seems like you just dish out and made your own version of Lucci's reasoning outta nowhere.

Btw i wanna read that Sanji's comment myself, in which chapter was it? You're being sus right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.