Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that Zoro fanboys are taking Luffy punching a Seraphim through a building as Zoro hype.
Zoro hype in a sense it confirms what we have always been saying which is Zoro is stronger than G4

As it took Luffy with G4 and Hybrid Lucci to match Zoro's Haki less Oni Giri

Which means throughout Dressrosa Oni Giri > Kong Gun

Again I always knew it but it is amazing to see your delusional ass once again fall flat on your ass.

Gotta love to see you proven wrong for 999999th time

"Gear 4th is above Zoro"
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

So we all agree from what we know so far about how not even zoro was able to hurt king that king > zoro if he didn't take his flame off

So pretty much if king wasn't dumb he still could have beat zoro
:pepebusi:
Im sorry i didn't know you were @Aknolagon other account

If people believe zoro cant hurt him with flame mode then that just means king lost because he's dumb for not keeping it on

That’s why you need to read carefully the panels.
What Oda is trying to tell you is the fact when Lunarian or Seraphim use their DF power, speed they go in flameless mode.

@Rivaille @NikaInParis @nik87 @KageFumi @Fleet Leader Fenaker @mly90 @Peroroncino @Sentinel @Playa4321 @Redboy776 @Geo @Superior to you @The White Crane @yorosenpai @SDfear @God Ward

Chapter 1085 spoilers:
- Law is defeated by BB
- Kid is defeated by Shanks
- BB keeps Law alive and he's kept in the same cell as Coby and Pudding, he says he would never kill his fellow pirate rivals
- Shanks brutally slaughters Kid with a sinister look on his face
- Flashback of a young Shanks beating up a young BB, BB is very scared and fighting for his life and lands a lucky hit scarring Shanks, Shanks continues to torture BB, we don't see how he escapes
- Shanks get's a new introduction panel: Rocks D Shanks: Worlds Cruelest Man, Son and murderer of Rocks D Xebec

Editor's note: The real villain is revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.