Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Veku the Doffy wanker, who thinks Doffy>King?:suresure:
Kaido was Luffy's opponent. Joker was Law's opponent. King was Zoro's opponent. Queen was Sanji's opponent. Law's opponents > King/Queen.

Oda decided to give Doffy his own major arc, because he deserved it. Nothing to do with powerscaling. Kaido's card theme puts him > King.

That's not the point. Every Luffybros before this chapter keep saying Luffy will low diff king and his durability don't matter
They were wrong that'S it luffy will beat the crap out of king and then defeat him in speed mode like zoro did .
Speed mode is king weakness .
Zoro himself said that when the flame are off this is his weakness .

Kaido was Luffy's opponent. Joker was Law's opponent. King was Zoro's opponent. Queen was Sanji's opponent. Law's opponents > King/Queen.

Oda decided to give Doffy his own major arc, because he deserved it. Nothing to do with powerscaling. Kaido's card theme puts him > King.
One Oni giri from Zoro that S Hawk no sold literally splits Doffy into two pieces

Knowing how kings lunarians powers work doesn't automatically mean you beat him. Like queen is still overall weaker than king even with knowledge

Zoro was basically stronger than King even before CoC.
Even without CoC, he would have beat him.
Eh i wouldn't go that far imo
I do think zoro needed better master over enma and his haki to beat king but not necessarily needing conquerors to do so

Zoro was still getting overpowered by king before he learned how to make better use of enma. After it tho without conquerors i still think hed be able to win

Like i think current zoro can beat king without conquerors

Hody was Luffy's opponent too. I guess Hody > King also right?
:milaugh:

Lunarians don't even seem to be that much of an issue. If they can't do anything to you in flame mode they're bound to switch so that they can gain speed.
Or they have a time limits. I refuse to believe that King is that dumb.
BUt he did used a giant fire dragon as a finisher on a guy that cut fire .

Who says he isn't using internal destruction haki?

Wouldn't that be the first thing he would do after realising he can't damage them?

Why isn't so hard to accept that Luffy isn't as lethal as Zoro?
Luffy is as lethal as Zoro or any one else really it up to Oda .
This one piece we talking about where fucking flintlock guns as lethal as attacks that can destroy houses etc etc etc .

Status
Not open for further replies.