Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There goes Punk Record itself being the traitor theory.

:zorothink:

It must be someone very obvious I can't put my finger on someone yet.

The secret Seraphim Vegapunk never wanted to activate Don Krieg Model X the bringer of catastrophy (it is said only the 3 ancient weapons combined can stop him)

:feelsokeman:

One thing though is their inexperience in battle is clearly evident in this fight. Almost everyone is getting a hit on them, and they'd be dead if it weren't for the Lunarian defense. Goes to show how important the actual skills are in a battle.
Yeah they’re like 10 lol

Might be even younger

No the point is you used Luffy’s situation to make this an L for the Seraphim when they’re not comparable :kayneshrug:
It is the point...durability is the factor that people use to show "nothing happened"....
you are using "panel count" to defend "durability of lunarian" to say nothing happened....I used the same and you have "succesfully" proved that Lunarian defense+fishman defense is indeed marginally above base Luffy defense since it took one or more panels for Luffy to back from being "white eyed"...

guess Luffy defense is above dragon Kaido here...since it took so many "panels" for Kaido to get up from G3 hit in chapter 1023....:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.