Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I’ll chalk it up to Oda be inconsistent like always and forgetting how rokuogan works

Clearly in the same chapter as were explained how their bodies work a-shark gets hurt by internal damage
We also saw Teach's Black Hole which crushed an entire town pre skip do nothing to S Hawk [same way as how Kidd damages opponents].

More like S Shark gets toasted by electricity. They maybe Lunarians but they still have mechanical parts.

Also, don’t get why peopl are shocked about Sanji and nami vs s-shark, elemental attacks have always been super strong in one piece.

There’s a reason the strongest woman of the worlds main power came from fire and lightning. Or why the strongest members of the navy are almost all logias.
It’s because this fandom tend to worship haki while downplaying any other type of power. See the number of people certain even IJ wouldnt hurt Kaido when it was shown that he was hurt by his own boro breath which is heat based
Yet there’s a reason why logia are considered to be the best fruit category in universe.

It’s because this fandom tend to worship haki while downplaying any other type of power. See the number of people certain even IJ wouldnt hurt Kaido when it was shown that he was hurt by his own boro breath which is heat based
Yet there’s a reason why logia are considered to be the best fruit category in universe.
True, the fact that haki has its own fandom is so weird. It’s not even a good power system lmao

I was pretty indifferent to Oda criticism before but seeing how much time I have invested into this Manga and how shit and lazy he is writing nowadays, I'll soon become a biweekly reader.
This manga has no hope for it anymore it’s sad tbh

Everyone thought Oda would have learnt something and changed things up for final saga

But he’s literally writing the same arcs over and over and over and over again

With the same fucking gags, treating the same crew members like fodder

How can you treat Franky like this in the Vegapunk fucking arc

How can you treat Usopp like he is an absolute joke

You literally turned Brook into the most irrelevant character in OP

You’ve turned Sanji into a literal servant for every female character in One Piece. He’s a literal Dog for them

VIZ called him a king. I still say they're told tidbits or at least clarification of things we don't have. I'm still waiting on the anime to finally put to rest the argument of whether IFJ was CoC or not. Just because no one was around in-character to say.
Lmao that wasn't coc
Sanji himself said that, what are u even smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.