Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again with this BS?
Marco didn't once touch queen after chopper and queen started fight which got later taken over by sanji.

What do you think Marco was doing during that time? Twerkin for the alliance to raise their morals?
And how many chapters after that was? They already fought 2 v 1 for a long time, it was more than enough to reduce his stamina, Perospero mentioned that as well. Later Marco was letting Chopper to attack Queen by choking Queen's neck, Chopper was irrelevant without Marco.

Queen is the same guy captured Big mom via cheapshot, in 2 v 1 Queen is extremely dangerous.

Marco never focused on Alber in 1 v 1, he treated him like a little bitch while slapping him around.

Also that kind of defensive ability can be bypassed by shockwave attacks. Marco has shockwaves. He doesn't even need to figure his weakness.

Marco's defense however, is not something can be bypass by shockwaves, its a limit and can regene until its limit, shockwave or not. Marco's defense is much better.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
So far they only seem to spam one attack until someone sends them flying. S-Bear probably forgot that he has teleportation.
Their reactions are pretty bad, to say the least. S-Hawk seems to be the only one with some skill, and even he's getting pressured b Kaku. They gotta improve their raw skills a lot. Egg Head battles will give them a lot of experiences.

And how many chapters after that was? They already fought 2 v 1 for a long time, it was more than enough to reduce his stamina. Later Marco was letting Chopper to attack Queen by choking Queen's neck, Chopper was irrelevant without Marco.

Marco never focused on Alber in 1 v 1, he treated him like a little bitch while slapping him around.

Also that kind of defensive ability can be bypassed by shockwave attacks. Marco has shockwaves. He doesn't even need to figure his weakness.

Marco's defense however, is not something can be bypass by shockwaves, its a limit and can regene until its limit, shockwave or not. Marco's defense is much better.
After chapter 1007 marco didn't touch queen once nor queen attacked him.

"Treated him like a bitch" bro used his entire arsenal, got exhausted and didn't do shit to king in the end.

Marco got exhausted while healing himself from attacks of beast pirates fodder

Nami hurting seraphim more than Combined attacks from g4 (no adcoa /adcoc) & Lucci or Zoro & kaku has to do with the fact lightning bypass any durability!

Zeus (albeit now nerfed now) always had top lethality and DC anyway.

It isn't surprising for Nami to ditch out G4 tier attacks with zeus

Sanji doing also damage just proves Exo Sanji > or ~ Ryuo Zoro in AP
EnOu zoro >~~ IJ Sanji

I fully respect sanji and the stronger he is the better.

I will be mad if zoro has to do everything in the crew imo.

I'm a sanji fans to some instant cause overall he is a good character and him being strong is a bonus.

the only diference is that I dont look at sanji the same way I look at zoro one is strength oriented so you can expect him to always do ridiculous stuff while sanji is more than just strenght, he is a cook and a science produce.
Zoro will always be stronger than Sanji, but the cook Is not as behind as they want to be and what's worse Is putting characters like Mihawk, Rayleigh ecc above the likes of Prime Garp. This manga Is not about Zoro, Is about Luffy and that's also why characters like Lucci, Kidd and Law MIGHT be above Zoro, which Is something Zoro fans should not get mad about, Oda makes characters linked to Luffy as stronger, Zoro Is important but he's still inferior to his captain and his rivals generally.
Zoro, according to Oda himself is the Piccolo of One Piece, Just because Piccolo and Goku were equal for some time this doesn't mean that Piccolo Is above the likes of Vegeta (Kidd and Law), right?
And yes, Vegeta Is a good way to describe Kidd and Law, especially the bu saga one, who was below SSJ3 Goku (like Kidd and Law are to Nika Luffy).

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You act as if you're any better
:sanmoji:
I openly acknowledge my bias although I am pretty confident I am not half as bad.

Dont you unironically believe king would do better than yamato against kaido or something
Which part about it is ironic though? Oh, you can't handle anything related to Zoro being impressive, so saying anything remotely positive about King must be ironic, right?

Their reactions are pretty bad, to say the least. S-Hawk seems to be the only one with some skill, and even he's getting pressured b Kaku. They gotta improve their raw skills a lot. Egg Head battles will give them a lot of experiences.
This, most things seem to point towards the Seraphim improving later with all the talk about how they're not fully grown, getting battle data and not having gone through enough testing yet

Status
Not open for further replies.