Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Zeff's crew killed Arashi
Foreshadowing (in the OP world not the story for us) for Sanjis and Zoro's eternal rivalry?!
Goda you did it again!

Could have been Mihawk potentially too?

Or could just be nobodies and thus people we will never know or care about lol.

I wanna believe its gonna be relevant somehow, I need to huff that copium.

God knows I'm huffing it for Zeff having visited or being connected to Elbaf and Gin actually returning one day lol. Plus finding out why Sora (Sanjis mom) is called Sora like the Marine hero and nemesisof Germa ironically too. Also grandpa Pinji/Pinsanji when? Pinsmoke? Oh wait...

I swear if Zeffs crew did kill Zoros father then though, holy shit we might peak in activity and toxicity here! I know you're tempted now Oda! You love trolling both fanbases especially against one another!

There's people taking child brides at 10 years old in the real world and you're all bitching at an anime character arranged marrying a 16 year-old, 3 years older than the age of consent in Japan, where the anime originates...

Priorities.
The One Piece world isn't based on the real world, no one has to excuse anything because Japan just like no one excuses Korean and Chinese for eating dogs. No one likes to see a grown man grooming a kid.

The One Piece world isn't based on the real world, no one has to excuse anything because Japan just like no one excuses Korean and Chinese for eating dogs. No one likes to see a grown man grooming a kid.
I fail to see where the fuck you get grooming from an arranged marriage (something royaly families do) where neither of the two wanted it but were forced to accept and find some light in it.

And yes the fact it's not the real world should make you people bitch even less. It's literally a dystopian world. Corrupt government. Corrupt law enforcement. Corrupt leaders. Pirates, outlaws, rebellion. Literally slavery in every corner, and hints of worse but because it's for adolescents those things just stay hints.

Why the fuck would you complain of a royal marriage in an age that's is hardly problematic?

I fail to see where the fuck you get grooming from an arranged marriage (something royaly families do) where neither of the two wanted it but were forced to accept and find some light in it.

And yes the fact it's not the real world should make you people bitch even less. It's literally a dystopian world. Corrupt government. Corrupt law enforcement. Corrupt leaders. Pirates, outlaws, rebellion. Literally slavery in every corner, and hints of worse but because it's for adolescents those things just stay hints.

Why the fuck would you complain of a royal marriage in an age that's is hardly problematic?
These are also the same people who want to see good guys murder people and make jokes about murder, but cry about arranged marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.