• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Comon zoro
They are black.. Have wings and have flames behind them

No shit sherlock this dood needs google maps AND Wikipedia in his skull
He just needs to "figure out his race" before he can cut him!

"Wait he has black wings and brown/dark skin?!" *puts his bandana on, licking hulis sword with a malicious, bludthirsty grin.*

In before black blades were made from killing Lunarians somehow. Mihawk and Ryuuma committed racist genocides /s.

Chapter 1,077 “You should have realized that sooner"

So the chapter is downplaying zolo cause he should realized the serpahims sooner and not post egghead ahahahahah he is not him

Chapter 1,077 “You should have realized that sooner"
- on the cover Judge and Caesar realize that Vegapunk is their real obstacle.
- Zoro realizes the Seraphims have abilities similar to King.
- Lilith uses bubble gun against S-Snake, but she escapes and turns Usopp into stone.

- At the end of the chapter, someone shoots Shaka in his head and his head explodes.

Two weeks of wait for this dogshit!?
Literally nothing I can even remotely care

"Oh no Usopp turned into stone"
As if he will remain stone
"Oh no Shaka shot in his head with his head exploding"
As if he is really dead (insert random shenanigans to survive the event like Pythagoras already did), and hell as if I would really care even if the guy died

Also I want a good excuse for the guy shooting Shaka despite Luffy's Future Sight CoO and Zoro's "Sleep Diff" CoO
... oh yeah CoO only works depending on what plot needs

He just needs to "figure out his race" before he can cut him!

"Wait he has black wings and brown/dark skin?!" *puts his bandana on, licking hulis sword with a malicious, bludthirsty grin.*

In before black blades were made from killing Lunarians somehow. Mihawk and Ryuuma committed racist genocides /s.
The dark history of colored folks in onepiece

The fans, Sanji meeting S Snake wiuld be terrible. Ussop will be great in Elbaf.

The manga: Elbaf starts without Ussop, who meets S Snake and gets stoned.

Status
Not open for further replies.