Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad he's bulding up the traitor thing, I would be too disappointed if it gets resolved in a couple chapters. However I'm sad we didn't get to see Shanks in action, although it makes sense. It's probably better if we see Shanks's powers when he reencounters Luffy. Anyway, this doesn't speak too well for Kid, he probably got folded.

G

Gorosei Informer

The Mero Mero no Mi's targets have been almost all male till now, so I never really considered Nami and Robin potentially having to go up against S-Snake. It's possible of course, but I think Oda has more interesting things than that planned for Nami and Robin.
Yeah that's true. We had women being affected by Boas DF in the past IIRC and York just got petrified too, plus I could see Oda forcing Nami or Robin in immediate danger this way too, he loves his damsel storylines after all.

I agree anyway, Usopp getting stoned instead is very surprising and could lead to an interesting small storyline for him with it. I just don't know how he's gonna escape without S Snake undoing it. And they can't force her to do it either.

But Usopp also has a trend of fighting and defeating women with broken DFs/powers so maybe this might end up working out for him, if he can be freed from the petrification somehow? Maybe Vegapunk has some kind of counter to help?

@Rottkins do you have any ideas of how Usopp can escape becoming a statue now or what Oda might do with him?

Hahaha yes! TAC not only gives us better spoilers than the actual storyline but now is self inserting themselves as the traitor to try and vastly improve this dreadful and also dreadfully milked traitor storyline too! TAC sacrificing themselves as the traitor for our benefit! Based TAC!

Moments like these on here make me laugh so hard Hahaha! It's priceless!
Maybe TAC is Shiryu all along or BBs 10th captain? We already have "Bogard" in OP and Pantheos is Kidd pretty much ofc. Oda had to offscreen Al Sama vs Pantheos too, SMH!
True, I am here for fellow fans, the drama and breakdown. It is more entertaining than manga itself.

And yes, TAC and others know whats up. Good work by admins and mods too.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
TAC not only gives us better spoilers than the actual storyline but now is self inserting themselves as the traitor to try and vastly improve this dreadful and also dreadfully milked traitor storyline too! TAC sacrificing themselves as the traitor for our benefit! Based TAC
I know TAC is the Admin and we all need to collaborate but....you really legitimizing the lies and bait he posts???lmao.

G

Gorosei Informer

I know TAC is the Admin and we all need to collaborate but....you really legitimizing the lies and bait he posts???lmao.
Nah I'm just saying they're more interesting/entertaining at times. Not just his either lol. I've enjoyed fake spoilers here over the real ones multiple times now.

Status
Not open for further replies.