Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People complain about the pacing of this arc while ignoring that we are jumping from place to place with lots of things happening at the same time. Just take a chill pill and enjoy.
I always says that pacing is not a issue. The real problem is that outside events are more interesting unless Oda is showing Luffy and Zoro fighting.

Yeah. Luffy used his DF underwater but can't use with Kairoseki.

Kairoakei has levels. Udon had weaker kairoseki that allowed him to work. Alabasta had strong Kairoseki that made Luffy instantly weak when he touched. Impel Down prisioners can't use DF because they are chained with Kairoseki.
Yamato's vivre card literally say her's handcuffs are of Kairoseki, this discussion is totally brainless bro, kairoseki have lvls and of course they're not able to use his fruit powers, but this will not interfere on the use of Haki.

What happens is, if the Kairoseki make the fruit user to much weak, he will not be able to do anything, not just in the use of haki.

Yamato's vivre card literally say her's handcuffs are of Kairoseki, this discussion is totally brainless bro, kairoseki have lvls and of course they're not able to use his fruit powers, but this will not interfere on the use of Haki.

What happens is, if the Kairoseki make the fruit user to much weak, he will not be able to do anything, not just in the use of haki.
Dude, Vivre Cards are not cannon. Only manga. They often have misinformation.

Show me someone with confirmed kairoseki using haki. And I mean the stone not the water.
Post automatically merged:

yeah this

this arc should be insanely good when it ends and we can re-read it as a whole without having to wait a week
This is bullshit. An arc doesn't change because you can read in a row.

headcanon , all of them want to survive ; dodging wasn't an option for killer and Kidd but Law could ; as for Luffy and Zoro they could block because they have such a tool to do that ; he blocked Crydo's slashes in base while using barrier .

Zoro is just built different moved faster than them and did the work ; u are coping and seething each time .

in the VC , they said she has a sea stone cuffs .

no intention of attack , she just grabbed his arm while carrot attacked him by bitting him.
while Hyori just grabbed him ; unless ur retarded ass think grabbing someone is considered an intent of attack like bitting someone .

No arguments u are just going in cercles like the clown u are , since the beginning u are perceived as one and when u couldn't even prove shit beside being a retard lol .
Nope all of them blocking would make them broken bones. That's why none of them was moving. Killer said it was too big to dodge.

No he was not built different when he was the only one moving. Cannot call yourself faster when you're the only one running while your competitor stands there.

Then VC contradicts with what happened in Udon when Luffy cannot use haki with sea stone.

She had intention to pull Zoro's arm which in turn would make him groan in pain. No excuses. Carrot>>>>Hiyori.

Nope I have arguments unlike you clown who kept running from my arguments.
headcanon from this clown

u still didn't prove why yamato with sea stones could use haki and luffy under water could use hakified gear 3rd :kuzanshut:
Luffy's strength was sapped by sea water. He was weakened.

Nah that only means VC contradicts the manga when Luffy clearly said he cannot use haki after Babnuki hit him.

Dude, Vivre Cards are not cannon. Only manga. They often have misinformation.

Show me someone with confirmed kairoseki using haki. And I mean the stone not the water.
Post automatically merged:

This is bullshit. An arc doesn't change because you can read in a row.
Vivre card is not cannon just when the information don't make you happy huh? Hahahahahaha

If you can't accept one obvious thing what is Kairoseki and Water have the same energy and the same effect, what more i can tell to you? Call to Eiichiro and ask him to explain the obvious to the great Herrera95?

Vivre card just revealed King's and Marco's bounty recently, is not cannon? They just invented that informations? Oh men, that's enough to me.

Nope all of them blocking would make them broken bones. That's why none of them was moving. Killer said it was too big to dodge.

No he was not built different when he was the only one moving. Cannot call yourself faster when you're the only one running while your competitor stands there.
lmao , Luffy has the tools like Zoro ; his only reaction is doing what Zoro did or he would have been dead but mf couldn't do shit in time and Zoro could ; that's what Hakai feat beside moving faster than Law's finger manipulation .
Then VC contradicts with what happened in Udon when Luffy cannot use haki with sea stone.

She had intention to pull Zoro's arm which in turn would make him groan in pain. No excuses. Carrot>>>>Hiyori.

u got nothing , Hakified Gear 3rd getting used under water .

Also Yamato using Haki while she was sea stoned :

it's just ur ass can't read .
like how he was weakened by using sea stone , and he could his haki since Haki has no weakness related to sea stones or mother nature.
Nah that only means VC contradicts the manga when Luffy clearly said he cannot use haki after Babnuki hit him.

Yamato fights in sea stone hand cuffs and could react to Gear 3rd / 2sd Luffy while using haki and could use adv CoC , u got no arguments u are just pedaling here with the excuses each time :gokulaugh:

The VC don't contradict anything bro, Luffy don't even tried to use Haki with the handcuffs, why you are saying he's doesn't able to use Haki with them? What scene make you think this?

Status
Not open for further replies.