Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How Oda does this

Teases Kizaru and Saturn's arrival like crazy
We expect (logically) big epic fights

How the things will play out?
Egghead is based on the "interesting" plot of the traitor, which will take the entire year to be unveiled, after which Kizaru and Saturn will arrive, and Straw Hats will run away will Coup de Burst
The end

One Piece has the potential to be the greatest series ever, Oda has the greatest ideas... but he can't develop them properly, instead he destroys the story's own potential
Every fucking fanfiction, fake spoilers and what not is better than what chapters actually involve, except for those chapters... which involve what literally everyone expected, such as Shanks being on Elbaf etc

How Oda does this

Teases Kizaru and Saturn's arrival like crazy
We expect (logically) big epic fights

How the things will play out?
Egghead is based on the "interesting" plot of the traitor, which will take the entire year to be unveiled, after which Kizaru and Saturn will arrive, and Straw Hats will run away will Coup de Burst
The end

One Piece has the potential to be the greatest series ever, Oda has the greatest ideas... but he can't develop them properly, instead he destroys the story's own potential
Every fucking fanfiction, fake spoilers and what not is better than what chapters actually involve, except for those chapters... which involve what literally everyone expected, such as Shanks being on Elbaf etc
Admit you just want see fights and nothing more

And that's what the editor is for

But Oda's editors are dumb

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Because no one gives an actual fuck about that long nosed cunt.
Oda would do us a great favor by finally killing that fucker off. Retarded useless weak ass coward. He's a disgrace for the entire new world. Take your stupid father, your weird sick pseudo girlfriend, your pedogang and fuck off, usop. :whitepress:

God, I dont't even hate Cucci and Garp that much.
The fuck? Shut your trap.

Because no one gives an actual fuck about that long nosed cunt.
Oda would do us a great favor by finally killing that fucker off. Retarded useless weak ass coward. He's a disgrace for the entire new world. Take your stupid father, your weird sick pseudo girlfriend, your pedogang and fuck off, usop. :whitepress:

God, I dont't even hate Cucci and Garp that much.
First time i saw an usopp hater…..

You're preaching to the wrong crowd. A fair few of the people active rn have been vocal about ussop and S-Snake. It's not my fault you didn't look before making a broad statement
Hey i cannot hate on this….you’re 100% correct

I’m just saying though if this was the blue flames guy it would be all over twitter, reddit, youtube and the thread would have up to 1000+ pages of clowning the blondie. This fact cannot be denied

Status
Not open for further replies.