Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Admit you just want see fights and nothing more
Excuse me if characters have almost zero personal growth except for strength
Lore was teased like 20 YEARS AGO and we still don't really know much
At this point remove fights and nothing remains

One Piece is great for adventure, lore, epic scenes, emotional scenes, AND fights
But after so many years I'm tired, yeah I can cum at every Shanks panel, Mihawk panel, Akainu panel and what not... but damn I want to see them in action, I want to see where do they came from and what do they truly stand for

I can't stand anymore Luffy being treated as an underdog and a complete idiot when he is ESTABLISHED as a fucking Yonko with two of the strongest powers in the series
Or Zoro having a cool dominant panel once every year and not much more, when he is a fucking "handful of the very strongest" who should surpass Dark King Rayleigh's legacy doing things not just cool poses
Let alone the rest of Straw Hats being walking cringe memes each one with their one-dimensional joke and nothing more, I'm literally starting to hate them, they are just redundant at this point
They should be a Yonko crew even more menacing than most Yonko crews, after beating one... and yet they feel as much treatening as they were in Fishman Island, no, less than that actually

Damn Lucci and Kaku don't fear Luffy and Zoro at all, how is this possible??

I can't fucking care less about Vegapunk's bodies i.e. random side character number 9450853954
Or the "very interesting and absolutely thrilling" unnecessary side plot of betrayer and what not

I'm tired of seeing Oda building up immense expectations and then quickly resolving important matters... after wasting tons of panels about Tontatta dwarves, Punk Hazard childs, people running, people doing things, Vegapunk bodies, Wano character number 5748343 and so on

Last edited:
Man, what a banging story we would've had if Oda had given us some mini arcs:
- after WCI, emotionally exploring Sanji, Sora and the suit
- after Wano, following on Zoro and the reaper and paralleling Luffy's death and return to life
- right now with some conflict-free lore-heavy Vega-centric flashback

Instead we get wackamole with clone kids and invisible who dunnit
I guess jay d legend was right on his last stream about how the time skip is more plot focused and significant character moments common in pre-time skip is left out more now.

One Piece is great for adventure, lore, epic scenes, emotional scenes, AND fights
But after so many years I'm tired, yeah I can cum at every Shanks panel, Mihawk panel, Akainu panel and what not... but damn I want to see them in action, I want to see where do they came from and what do they truly stand for

I can't stand anymore Luffy being treated as an underdog and an idiot when he is ESTABLISHED as a fucking Yonko with two of the strongest powers in the series, or Zoro having a cool dominant panel once every year when he is a fucking "handful of the very strongest" who should surpass Dark King Rayleigh's legacy, let alone the rest of Straw Hats being walking cringe memes each one with his one-dimensional joke and nothing more
They should be a Yonko crew even more menacing than most Yonko crews, after beating one
And yet they feel as much treatening as they were in Fishman Island, no, less than that actually

I can't fucking care less about Vegapunk's bodies i.e. random side character number 9450853954
Or the "very interesting and absolutely thrilling" unnecessary side plot of betrayer and what not

I'm tired of seeing Oda building up immense expectations and then quickly resolving important matters... after wasting tons of panels about Tontatta dwarves, Punk Hazard childs, people running, people doing things, Vegapunk bodies, Wano character numer 5748343 and so on
Dude, you were being baited

I can't stand anymore Luffy being treated as an underdog and an idiot when he is ESTABLISHED as a fucking Yonko with two of the strongest powers in the series, or Zoro having a cool dominant panel once every year when he is a fucking "handful of the very strongest" who should surpass Dark King Rayleigh's legacy, let alone the rest of Straw Hats being walking cringe memes each one with his one-dimensional joke and nothing more
They should be a Yonko crew even more menacing than most Yonko crews, after beating one
And yet they feel as much treatening as they were in Fishman Island, no, less than that actually

I'm tired of seeing Oda building up immense expectations and then quickly resolving important matters... after wasting tons of panels about Tontatta dwarves, Punk Hazard childs, people running, people doing things, Vegapunk bodies, Wano character numer 5748343 and so on
This is a waste for you, I like oda focusing in side plots and characters

Status
Not open for further replies.