Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
defense mode gotta have some kind of cooldown other wise why would u ever turn it off?
It was explained already lol. He is slower with Flames on.

But to answer ur question. Yes he could camp with Flames on and no one would defeat him.

More like a lot of Zoro fans earlier this thread argued Zoro can bypass King's flame on durability, this chapter he states again he can't unless their fire is turned off.
No. Zoro's opinion on his ability to hurt the seraphim with ACOC is unfounded since none of his KOH attacks has landed on King, thus he assumed he can't hurt King.

King however, does fear Zoro's abilities towards the latter end of the fight W/ his flame on and fled. That's what explicitly show hence it's a fair assumption to say that they will hurt him.

Why Zoro doesn't remember that he questioned King's inability to take his attacks before fleeing to the sky? I have no idea. Probably the same illogical reason why he just understood that the Seraphim are based on King's powers.

Overall, Oda has to touch on that Conversation or it was pointless to include.

Right, there is no traitor between the Vegapunks.

It's just Caribou or another character who we don't know yet. From all the 7 Vegapunks, Luffy's crew and CP0, there's no traitor, I just checked here.

New character incoming :steef:

In 1060 after Lulusia gets nuked it says 3 days later in an Oda box I believe
Nah it says Days later. But the attack on Amazon Lily which was about when Germa escaped WCI (if not earlier since Amazin Lily is farther from Hachinosu WCI is) took place weeks earlier than that.

So the timeline actually lines up well.

Status
Not open for further replies.